Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Now that I have the engine back together and running with help from this forum, I have started putting all the plastic back on that was stacked in a box along with screws and extra parts..LOL.. I figured out where everything went except for one item that I believe goes under the radiator but I can’t find any place to bolt it on there? I need a little input on the location

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,734 Posts
imported post

that i believe is a after market air dam. it fits below the radiator. its a bear to change the oil filter with it on.

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
imported post

wda-83wing wrote:
that i believe is a after market air dam. it fits below the radiator. its a bear to change the oil filter with it on.
+1 that's what it is....got one on ours and yes i remove it to change the oil filter.

·
Premium Member
2,142 Posts
imported post

Looks kinda Fugly IMHO-why not leave it off...

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

I figured that it was something like that.....I believe I'll leave it off for awhile or until I change the oil filter:banana:

·
Premium Member
5,734 Posts
imported post

good idea. just watch out for shorting wires with those lites.

·
Premium Member
2,722 Posts
imported post

Looks kinda Fugly
+1, most accessories for the GL's seem to still look at least decent even if they are a bit guady (mind you, I have an LTD, and the whole dern bike is guady), but that one just looks like a shiny brick with some lights on it. Might look better on the bike, but I think I'd leave that one in the scrapper :action:.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.