Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
26,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I put this 1200 together, bought 2 of them in pieces. It has been gone through completely so I know it is ready to go, no issues other than the CB, it works but the display sometimes works and sometimes doesn't and the radio is missing 1 preset button. Some of the parts have been repainted, there are some chips in the paint on the fairing side trim pieces and on the front fender. It has new tires, timing belts, brake pads, the brake calipers rebuilt, driveshaft splines lubed with moly paste, everything is put together properly, electrical connections cleaned, new fork oil, rear shock oil, brake and clutch fluid, coolant, final drive oil, engine oil and filter, spark plugs, you name it, it has been done. The seat appears to have been customized for a taller rider. Shows 23813 miles on the odometer. All it needs is to be ridden. Asking $3000.

http://s127.photobucket.com/albums/p156/bldontp/for sale items/85 1200A/

Has a little rattle at idle in the video, it has sat a few months since I synched the carbs and needs to be ran. I rode it a few miles but will try to ride it some more to blow the cob webs out.

·
Premium Member
6,132 Posts
imported post

Looks nice Dave, Shouldn't have a problem selling that with what you have done to it plus the low mileage.

·
Administrator
26,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

jtrudeau wrote:
My 1985 Goldwing Limited needs the pockets either side of the rear seat replaced.

Do you have them in good condition?

John Trudeau (321)868-6800 - [email protected]
Yes as a matter of fact I do have some of those. I'll email you.

·
Administrator
26,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

Sorry, don't have any mirrors.

·
Administrator
26,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

Spring is getting close so I am bumping this back up.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.