Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:waving:

The saga with my 85 Aspencade continues.

After finally overcoming the wobble challenge I discovered something new about my love. She, as any red blooded female would, admires the ability to rise to an occasion while simultaneously refuting one's need to vitiate when appropriate.

To adjust my bike's suspension to an increased load is easy, I simply push a button to address the front or rear shock system and increase the pressure via her on board compressor. This is facilely accomplished.

Yet, when it comes time to "rejuvenate" via an anticlimax deflation she refuses to oblige.

Therein lies the paradoxical impressionism, it seems easy to get it up yet impossible to get back down.

Where should I begin my search for the causation of this non deflating "rise to the occasion" within this bike's on board compressor/suspension system?

·
Administrator
27,889 Posts
Maybe someone that reads your language will be along shortly. :wtf:

·
Administrator
1987 GL1200 Interstate
23,323 Posts
It says on TV that you should immediately see your doctor if it lasts more than four hours.

Otherwise, you could go into the pump and see if the bleed valve is plugged.

·
Premium Member
2,163 Posts
Maybe someone that reads your language will be along shortly. :wtf:
He uses eight dollar words and can't figure out how to let the air out of the shocks...........Makes you and I look purdy stoopid, eh Buford?

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It says on TV that you should immediately see your doctor if it lasts more than four hours.

Otherwise, you could go into the pump and see if the bleed valve is plugged.

Glad you could see the humor of this posting. While I have no clue where the pump and the bleeder valve is I can certainly find it in the service manual and now have an idea of where to start. Thanks...

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
He uses eight dollar words and can't figure out how to let the air out of the shocks...........Makes you and I look purdy stoopid, eh Buford?

The format of this post was only created to bring a smile to the reader's face. I am pretty certain that I could figure out how to let air out of shocks the manual way but would prefer it if the system worked appropriately and did it for me. :)

Stoopid? :bow: I have carried the name professor for most of my life and I can assure you that the label was not created to illustrate brilliance.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.