Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

it has 65000 miles on it. i bought it it had 49000mi, i put progressive suspension front springs in the forks/with new seals/bushings and such. almost new goodyear touring e-3 tires. very good tires about 120.00 ea. new brake pads front and rear, new stator/pulse generators were installed. comes with one helmet lg ,2 headsets. on board air ride, stereo/cb tied in to intercom system. the aspencade came with all options available in that year. you can ride it anywhere, take off for the east coast today.
2800.00 obo

·
Premium Member
250 Posts
imported post

What price are you asking? $2500.? Welcome to a good forum. :waving::)

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

No trailer hitch!!!

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts
imported post

kfcz400 wrote:
it has 65000 miles on it. i bought it it had 49000mi, i put progressive suspension front springs in the forks/with new seals/bushings and such. almost new goodyear touring e-3 tires. very good tires about 120.00 ea. new brake pads front and rear, new stator/pulse generators were installed. comes with one helmet lg ,2 headsets. on board air ride, stereo/cb tied in to intercom system. the aspencade came with all options available in that year. you can ride it anywhere, take off for the east coast today.
Welcome to this Great Site!

Pull up a chair and join on in!

Ride Safe, Ray

:waving:

·
Token Canuk
8,236 Posts
imported post

Makes me wish I had not traded my old '85 in, not that I regret my 1500 but ............

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

i am asking 2800.00 i have actually been on the site for sometime but couldnt recover my password, thanks anyway though..kevin

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

You need to reset the links to the pics.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.