Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Someone stole the complete lower fairing assemblies off my 85 Limited Edition. Have acquired majority of the items off e-bay but still need a few parts to finish.

1. Both the left & right side cowl vents, (the large ones for the side). Also need both of the inner fairing fascia pieces, (which contain the vent outlet from the side cowls).

2. Outlet vents that mount in the fascia pieces.

3. Painted section that installs below the radiator and connects the two lower fairing pieces together.

4. Blind panels for the lower fairings.

5. Any & all fasteners for the lower fairings.

6. Chrome piece that holds the lower fairing and covers the spark plugs on the left side, (as you stand in front of the bike looking at it).

I'm still riding my snowmobile for now but in another month or so it will be bike weather so I'd greatly appreciate any assistance in locating these parts so I can get my wing back together before the snow melts.

·
Premium Member
261 Posts
imported post

Sorry for your loss, but welcome to the fourm. If it can be done the folks here will help. Good luck and once again welcome.

·
Premium Member
289 Posts
imported post

Welcome to the site...I know the feeling about being ripped off. I was at WalMart a month or so ago and someone stole the LTD emblem off of my fairing while I was in the store. Try finding that emblem. Good luck with your search but alot of the guys and galson this site are AWESOME with helping and information.

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts
imported post

Welcome to this Great Site!

Pull up a chair and join on in!

Ride Safe, Ray

:waving:

I Might be able to help you with a few of the items I will look in my garage later on and get beck with you by pm.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.