Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I called the local Honda dealer to get a price on the belts and they are 34.99 and 29.99 according to them they have two different part numbers. Any one know if they are actually different on the limited? On this site I had found the belts saying they were available at NAPA but they use the same belts. Just a Little confused on this one. But it wouldn't surprise me if the LTD is different everything else has been so far.

:baffled::baffled::baffled::baffled::baffled::baffled:

·
Premium Member
1985 GL1200 Limited Edition
3,485 Posts
imported post

Someone at Honda don't know their part numbers!!!! The 2 belt's are the same and you can get them at NAPA. Here are the part #'s:

NAPA – 250070 or Gates – 5043 or T070

Another reason I know they were telling you wrong is the last time I priced them at Honda, the price was $80.00,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,EACH!!! :shock:Must have some gold alloy in them or something!! :dude:

·
Premium Member
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Thanks

:cool::cool::cool::cool:

·
Premium Member
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

Do you have engine covers on your bike? Hard to see but it looks like you might.

·
Premium Member
789 Posts
imported post

I just put a set of Gates T070's on mine last weekend and got them at Carquest. $13 each. Also got the upper and lower radiator hose (buy one and cut in half) for $14

·
Premium Member
1985 GL1200 Limited Edition
3,485 Posts
imported post

FlashGordon wrote:
Do you have engine covers on your bike? Hard to see but it looks like you might.
Yes I do! I got them off E-Bay from Whitey123 for $138.00 and my wife had a fit!!!!:shock:

She still doesn't know I had a top bid of $189.50 waiting just in case!!:coollep::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

The set I just got out bid on sold for over $225 If i kept it up my wife would have had me sleeping in the garage with the bike :cheeky1:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.