2,013 Posts
imported post

The indicator lights are on the left side ofunit itself under the trunk

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Thanks, I will check it out when I get home tonight. I suppose I have to disassemble the trunk and God knows what else to get to it, right??

·
Premium Member
89 Posts
imported post

You only have to remove the lid from the left side saddlebag to see the ecu code lights.

Les

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

Thanks Ohara and Les!! I will check it after work.

·
Premium Member
154 Posts
imported post

Winger I have the original Honda manual for the LTD,it has the electrial schematic also,you need one?

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

Thanks biker!! I have the LTD supplemental shop manual. I will check to see if the schematic is in it and let you know.

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

I looked under the trunk yesterday after work, and on the left side (driver in seat) found the LED on the lower left side of the unit itself. When I check it tonight I turn the ignition switch on with kill switch in the on position and look quick, correct? From what I understandLED blinks to indicate operational and the fuel pump activates in 3-4 seconds. Questions:The check is done with the engine not running? and is there another LED indicator showing all of the codes in the shop manual and if so where the heck are those??? Any help would be appreciated?? Thanks, as always.

·
Premium Member
154 Posts
imported post

Winger
I looked at the manual I have and on page10-6 it has the error codes,the will either be lite on the top or bottom,just match the lites.I think you have to put it in the center stand and turn on the key,(not really sure,never did mine)

·
Senior Guru
4,293 Posts
imported post

The front (0)led is difficult to see. There's 5 of them. You'll have to look forward, as the slot in case and cover aren't properly aligned, almost totally covering the front led.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.