Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hello everyone

I have an 86 aspencade that has me concerned. I bought the bikeabout 2 months ago and have fallen in love all over again. I have put about 3000 miles on it and have noticed recently that the bike is running more qiuet, less torque on downshifts and it seems to take a little more winding out when shifting thru the gears and a little less throttle response than before but not much difference in get up and go when i really climb in to it. I pulled the plugs and they all have good color indicating normal burn also checked spark. I have good spark on all 4 cylinders. the throttle has always had a little hesitation to it until you get it to a certain point and then the bike really takes off. When I first got it I had to change the pulse generators so I don't think they are the problem. Any Ideas would be greatly appreciated. this forum has really given me a lot of knowledge about goldwings and just wanted to take this opportunity to say thanks guys and steve.

P.S love the new site.....

·
Premium Member
1,028 Posts
imported post

Hesitation = out of sync carbs. Get them balanced first and see if that fixes the problem.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.