Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

:(Hi all:( My wife says it has come time to put her up for sale. I just don't have the time I need to get her restored and she deserves to be.

1986 GL1200SEi, she's all there all though I have to bags, trunk, and tank shelter off for painting, a replacment shelter as her original had the tabs broken off. She's rough and needs someone who can spend the time it'll take to fix her up. She runs, fires right up with a charged battery, has radio and CB and all, even have a new set of front and rear tires, all three sets of new brake pads and rebuild kits for the calipers. I will even throw in the the case of oil filters I bought for her and the GOLDWING GL1200SEiwindow decal I had specially made.I have signed, undated, blue titlebut have not transfered. I REALLY want to sell her as a restorer, but will part her out eventually if no one wants her, but not yet, so don't ask for parts.

We are located just to the N/W Of Austin TX. and would even be willing to deliver her in the Central TX area. :crying:

OK, thanks for listening to my Sob Story. If you are interested, or know anyone who is, please me a shout.

$1000.00

[email protected]

Here's the address to her pictures before I removed everything to paint.

http://www.goldwingfacts.com/photopost/member.php?uid=10053&protype=1

·
Premium Member
10,253 Posts
imported post

PM sent.....

Claude...

·
Premium Member
10,276 Posts
imported post

I hope you bought that Claude.....super deal