Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok lets try 1 more time 86 sei.finally got it dianosed as crank positio sensor honda part no. 30 300-MG9-951 could anyone help me find one and how hard are they to install? love the bike but it sits more than it runs thanx for the help

·
Administrator
27,952 Posts
The part is apparently still available from Honda. It is on the front of the engine behind the timing covers. If you have not changed the timing belts in several years now would be the time. A forum search will find you a tutorial.

·
Premium Member
2,722 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,790 Posts
Crank Sensor

30300-MG9-951 is a "good" part number for the crank sensor on the LTD/SEI's but it is a dc'd item now

picture shown in the western honda fiche is a stock pics and actually shows the pulse generator for the 86 aspy

although i buy from western honda i find that cheapcycle parts does a better job of marking out their microfiche when parts are dc'd

·
Premium Member
802 Posts
Ahhh the joys of owning an 1200 SEI.....:)

·
Premium Member
105 Posts
crank sensor

When mine went bad 2 years ago I couldn't find a replacement. Ended up making one from a 1500. the pics are posted on here somewhere. Good luck

·
Vintage Rider
2,410 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.