Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Hello im new to the site and im also new to the goldwing...i just recently baught an 87 1200 interstate and i would love her if i could ride her...but the first day in the saddle i droped her realy hard...cracked the farring realy bad...but thats another story.....im looking for the origanal driver pegs,shifter,brake pedal...i dont think i can get used to the floor boards and heal toe shifter on her now..and the drop has me gun shy of her now to make it worse...Does any one have any advise about getting back the basick pegs and stuff?? im an old school rider having a 82 cb900. and riding other bikes in the past also getting over the gun shy part?? thanks for any help

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
imported post

yes pat im very interested in them.. im james by the way i ve been looking about 3 months now and cant find the parts anywere so let me n=know were and how much and we can work something out

thanks james

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
imported post

thanks man youre a life saver ive been looking for a while now for the parts now maybe i can ride her ...im just not used to those bords and shifter

again thanks james

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.