Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Piled Higher and Deeper
4,513 Posts
imported post

This bike was posted HERE in the For Sale section. and HERE on Crigslist.. since I went to look at the bike last night, I thought I would report...

The bike is very rough IMO. It has been repainted (reasonable job) except that the black plastics have been just recently repainted (still smelled fresh) with a rattle can enamel.. there are runs and partial masking (not so good). The apolstry is shot, seat will require complete redo exception for passenger armrests which looked okay. Worst part is that the radio part of the dash is completely gone... looks like someone just grabbed it and yanked it out.. broken plastic and dangling wires..(and repainted with that blackpaint)Will need front tire soon, rear is pretty good. Owner noted front brake pads into the "warning" and squealing. Owner says it runs good, but since I was clearly not interested, didn't aske to have it started. Personally, I wouldn't take it if it was given to me, but then someone might find a use for it., Probably worth something to somebody...

Note: this is a case where it would have been nice to report in the originalthread, but I still likethe factthat craigslist ads are closed (so not suggesting a change), but maybe in the end, this could be merged into that thread.. not evena request.. just a suggestion.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.