Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Has all bells and whistles, trailer hitch, heel/toe shifter, vented windshield, passgr arm rests, reverse, on board air compresser, AM-FM CB, cassette.

Has been idle under cover for over a year but started weekly to keep battup. also Batt tender . In excellent cosmetic condition except for minor scratches on RH mirror.

Asking $5500. Located near Salem Oregon

Polkwing

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

Man, I wish you weren't so far away! Now if I hit the lottery then it wouldn't matter.

·
Premium Member
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Yep, a fur piece from Oregon to where y ou are. Sorry we aren't closer. The 1500 is a real beauty, PO took real good care of her.

I bought it ssssssslaast spring to help a friend out of a bind even tho I had my own '89 GL 1500. A year ago last summer wife and I covered 5200 miles froms here back to Illinois where I grew u p. The cycle( not the wineberry, my blue 1500) never missed a beat, two up and pulling a good sized camp trailer. Averaged 35 mpg and some roads back in middlewest were not freeways and in good shape.

That wineberry 1500 for sale I rode from PO to my place, exactly four miles and I have not added one more mile since I bought it. Wife wasn't real happy I did it but she has her own Honda ACE 750, rides to work every day temp is above 40 deg.

With economic meltdown chances of selling the wineberry 1500 may not be the best but I can wait.

Few signs of spring even tho temp was down to 28 deg this AM...chorus of frogs last night down by the creek and iris and daffodills showing 6" of green above the dirt.

As the worn out saying goes...rubber side down, shiney side up..enjoy while you can.

Polkwing

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.