Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

:praying:I just want to say to all my friends in the USA i think of you and my hart goes out to you I WILL NEVER FORGET as well .

·
Premium Member
1,522 Posts
imported post

Kobus GL1100 wrote:
:praying: I just want to say to all my friends in the USA i think of you and my hart goes out to you I WILL NEVER FORGET as well .
+1

·
Premium Member
6,132 Posts
imported post

·
Premium Member
678 Posts
imported post

Thanks! I have been watching footage on and off since yesterday. It makes my problems seem so insignificant.

·
Forum Diplomat
7,368 Posts
imported post

Kobus GL1100 wrote:
:praying: I just want to say to all my friends in the USA i think of you and my hart goes out to you I WILL NEVER FORGET as well .
Thank you, friend.... you don't know how much this one Yank appreciates your comments.....

I get heart-weary over how many of the world's population believes we deserved it; or even that our own government engineered the disaster. I'm driven almost to violence over "truthers......" But, regardless, thank you again.

·
Premium Member
67 Posts
imported post

God Bless America

·
Premium Member
2,722 Posts
imported post

After hearing so many foreigners say so many negative things about 9-11 (I actually had a brittish guy in a chat room go on for over an hour about how much we deserved it two days after it happened)it does my heart good to hear someone from another country say something like that! Thank you!

I was 16 when 9-11 happened and was watching tv live as the second plane hit, and still watching live when the towers fell. I was not in New York, nor did I know anyone who died that day, but that was a life altering event, and I sure as hell with NEVER FORGET!

·
Premium Member
8,242 Posts
imported post

Being someone that was directly affected from the suicide planes thank you for your Post. I appreciate someone from outside of the U.S. that realizes that we did not "deserve" this. I have read and heard the negative comments over the past decade. While this country has laws to protect those that have this way of thinking....I am forever thankful I live in the U.S.A.

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts
imported post

Kobus GL1100 wrote:
:praying:I just want to say to all my friends in the USA i think of you and my hart goes out to you I WILL NEVER FORGET as well .

+4

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
imported post

Well, nobody from North of the border has posted here yet, so I might as well jump in.

I think I speak for all Canadians when I say that we will never forget what the USA, our best friends, went through ten years ago. We will never forget your sadness and loss on that day.

Although we sometimes joke about each other's countries there will always be a huge bond between Canada and the USA. Incidents like this only serve to strengthen it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.