Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I have been patiently looking for these parts to come up for sale on this forum,no luck so here is what I am looking for...used...1) triple turn down tips. 2)left side goldwing emblem and chrome piece that goes with .3)left side rear pocket cover(brown).4)stock brown seat. I realize this might be a stretch to find these things but I am trying to return my bike to as close to original as possible, yea, I know the triple turn down tips aren't original but I gotta have some of my own touches added.
:smiler:
Thanks.

Shane.

·
Premium Member
1,437 Posts
imported post

You do do eBay, right?

They have a used triple exhaust tip buy-it-now cheap. They have a seat and colors can be painted. There are a few rookie bidders on a different OEM seat and drove the current cost to ~$198. Ridiculous.

http://tinyurl.com/5lsr4w

The emblem and chrome piece will be harder to find. If this goes on the side cover(s), get the cover assembly, but these plastic parts get pretty expensive.

EDIT: converted to tinyurl, those long links cause us to scroll sideways :?

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
imported post

I have a brown seat for a 1500 it has one very small repair on the side can hardly be seen if you are interested let me know and I will send you pics. It should be worth at least 100.00 plus shipping just let me know.

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

I guess I'll stick with ebay for now, I'm in on the black one, how would I paint it so the color would stay?
thanks.

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
imported post

Dont really know how to paint it but if you dont get one on ebay make me an offer the seat is in good shape and pretty comfortable Roy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.