8,236 Posts
imported post

I have a PDF I can get to you :waving:

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
imported post

Merry Christmas! :santawaving:

Send me your email address and I'll send you a link to what you're looking for.

Unless Bob's already done it.

·
Token Canuk
8,236 Posts
imported post

You can find it here 94 Manual Merry Christmas :waving:

·
Token Canuk
8,236 Posts
imported post

OOPS , give me a sec..............it's too large to upload, sorry. :bow:

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
imported post

So, like I said, PM me your email address and I'll get it to you. I've got a way. ;)

·
Token Canuk
8,236 Posts
imported post

PM sent. This might work :?

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
imported post

Wow, what a great response from all the helpful wingers out there. This site is just getting better and better. Thanks:claps:

·
Token Canuk
8,236 Posts
imported post

I wanted to test it before I posted it here :waving: 94 GL1500 Manual

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
imported post

Nice one. Bob. Have you been using 'dropbox.com' for long? If so, are you happy with it? I've been using 'https://www.transferbigfiles.com/' for large files, but you have to have a person's email address to send it to them. This seems easier. And it looks like dropbox acts a nice back-up to your computer and a way to access your files when on the road. I may just mothball my back up hard drive and start using this.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
imported post

Captain Braz wrote:
Wow, what a great response from all the helpful wingers out there. This site is just getting better and better. Thanks:claps:
I see you're a newer member here. If you have nothing better to do you could research the origin of these manuals and discover most of us that have them originally got them through this site or goldwingdocs.com for free. And then Mother Honda, the big bully, stepped in and put a halt to it. Now some of us just keep an eye out for people looking for some info and lend a helping hand. ;)

You'll find lots of that happening here in so many different ways. You're just lucky that you stumbled on the best internet site in the world. So a big WELCOME and enjoy.

·
Token Canuk
8,236 Posts
imported post

I like Dropbox, as you say it's simple & easy, I'm using it more since Rudy did his usual research & referrals. :readit:

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
imported post

96aspencade wrote:
I like Dropbox, as you say it's simple & easy, I'm using it more since Rudy did his usual research & referrals. :readit:
AH, yes. Rudy. Should have known. If there's anyone on this Forum that's anal .... er .... thorough.... about something its Rudy. :ROFL:

·
Token Canuk
8,236 Posts
imported post

Ya sort of like the Darkside, Rudy & I work well together - - Rudy followed me but then I like to ride more than research & write reports he's soooo good with words :action::action:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.