Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
mr irrelevant
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I found this ad on local craiglist last night. I have spoken to owner via email and am trying to arrange a time to see the bike. I have one picture of it, current owner has had it bout 1 yr but his father owned it the prev 8 yrs. It has approx 105k on it for mileage. He is asking 2000 bucks for this..Thats right 2000 !!! If anyone is SERIOUSLY interested in this pm me and i will help with a purchase...

Attachments

·
mr irrelevant
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
imported post

This is the ad from craigslist.....

1995 Honda Goldwing - $2000 (Norwalk)
Date: 2011-08-20, 10:36PM CDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
White Goldwing. Email me and I will send you pictures and answer any questions you might have.

Thanks!

·
mr irrelevant
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Ok, before this gets locked i already have some pm's from members...It will be first come first serve in order i received them sorry...thanks for everyones interest and am glad someone on here will b gettin this bike....thanks

·
Premium Member
1,027 Posts
imported post

It looks too good to be true.:madeyes::madeyes:

Either way, too far for me. Can anyone find one like this near me?
:action::cheesygrin::action::cheesygrin::action:

·
Premium Member
210 Posts
imported post

Have the same bike and year sitting here in Sac Ca.

It's at a motorcycle dismantlers show room floor. Was a trade in on another bike.

They want 5500.00 for it.

Kurt

·
mr irrelevant
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

Just hope can get it for forum members before someone local jumps on this...I am in contact with the owner and trying to arrange a time to see the bike, he is out of town at moment so will prob b thurs before i can see it...for whatever its worth he is saying i have first shot at it....

·
Canada Bob
461 Posts
imported post

This guy isnt a Nigerian prince is he?

wow what a steal!!

·
mr irrelevant
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

No, im beginning to think it may be an estate type of thing..not sure though...he stated he does have clear regular title for the bike too...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.