Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

95 SE 1500 in Philidelphia, Pa area for $3000. R title. 111,000 mi. I didn't see pic's of it but I passed on it. WAS on Craig's list. Doesn't seem like a scam??

·
Probationary
4,535 Posts
imported post

Seems legit enough if frame is bent. If it's only tupperware, it may be a deal.

·
Premium Member
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Popeye wrote:
Seems legit enough if frame is bent. If it's only tupperware, it may be a deal.
Don't know?? Guy is very slow on getting back to you via E-Mail!!

·
Probationary
4,535 Posts
imported post

With 111,000 miles & a rude owner........I'd pass.

Like the Bible says, Do business with a rude man and you will regret it.

·
Premium Member
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

Guy E-Mailed back and said he's gonna trade it in. Wished me luck in my search which is over. I'm gonna keep my 1100 with only 40K on the clock. Will go another year God willing. I'm 71!!

·
Premium Member
5,734 Posts
imported post

only 40k on the 1100--and 71--another year . gezzz--- my 1100 got close to 80k---and almost 71---and good for meany more years . god willing too . besides---- i like wenching on it .

·
Premium Member
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

wda-83wing wrote:
only 40k on the 1100--and 71--another year . gezzz--- my 1100 got close to 80k---and almost 71---and good for meany more years . god willing too . besides---- i like wenching on it .
Ya, I like wreching on mine too!! Doin that now as winter is here. Just got done goin over the electrial system. Cleaning this and that, all connections etc, etc. Gonna pull timing belt covers. Wanna check my timing mark's on the pullys. Changed my belts 2 yrs ago. I'm hoping I'm 1 tooth off as I have a blubbering-miss problem on a uphill pull?? Could be the carbs tho?? Hope not!!!

How long you been riding?? I bought my first bike( Harley) in 1961.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.