Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

A couple weeks ago, I got an answer to a post on those bulbs next to the headlights. (not the turn signal bulb)A member was kind enough to reply with a link to this guy on E-Bay. Also had a great picture, showing us how bright they were next to the head lamps. Well, I lost the link!! :sadguy:There must be 400 places selling LEDs!! This unit was yellow, and looked like a miniature traffic light. jimsjinx

·
Still Learning
13,270 Posts
imported post

Go to your posting and get the link. Look in your profile on the right side of the main page of the forum. You can go to any post you have posted on. Or scroll down or do a search.

·
Other side of the pond
3,409 Posts
imported post

Just go to the forum main/front page. Near the top you will see a "topics I made" and a "my posts" button. Click either of them and every post or topic you ever made will be displayed.

·
Premium Member
4,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

Thanx you guys! I'm not lazy, I just didn't know how to find my own posts! Duh! That's the one,Pwhoever! Thanks a bunch. jimsjinx

·
Premium Member
4,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

My lights have a chrome plated hexagon shaped cap that goes in front of the bulb to refract light.(they are on the headlamp bulbs as well) Will this LED replacement fit, or do I have to cut this off? (99SE) jimsjinx

·
Premium Member
1,851 Posts
imported post

No need to cut anything jimsjinx. I have the same hexagon reflctor on my `98 S.E. and have a pair of these L.E.D. marker light bulbs also. No problem with fit. Gives a blue light. No complaints yet. I like them. (Be sure to check "Other Items" for more ideas.)
Tom Bishop
`98 S.E.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.