Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hi all together,

this is a great site. Very usefull !!! Congratulations !!!

Well a few words just to give you an idea who I am. I do live in the most beautifull part of Germany - in the Allgäu Mountains - pretty close to the "Cinderellas Castle" of Neuschwanstein. I ride a GW 1500 SE - Mod. 90. My wife Petra will ride a 1100 ACE trike pretty soon. We just wait that the winter with all those white powder will be gone from our place:?

I am the Administrator of the "MTCE" - Motorcycle Touring Club Europe. We are not brand driven, but have a lot of GW riders in our community.:clapper:. Just feel free to visit our Forum.

Well thats it for the moment.

Ride safe specially when the season starts !

best regards

·
Premium Member
6,870 Posts
imported post

A Big Welcome FromTEXAS
:waving:

·
Premium Member
5,734 Posts
imported post

:waving: welcome to the site . from the state of GA. USA .

·
Piled Higher and Deeper
4,513 Posts
imported post

Welcome!!!

What is with the OHIO temp tags???? Justrecently import it??.... tschuss.. :waving:SDB/Jim

·
Premium Member
1,328 Posts
imported post

Welcome from N.E. Ohio! Nice bike, I like the pipes.

·
Premium Member
7,190 Posts
imported post

Welcome to the forum Rudy. I've been to that part of Germany a couple of times in the past and have some nice memories of those visits. :)

·
Premium Member
1,474 Posts
imported post

Winghunter, Hello and,
welcome to the worlds greatest Goldwing forum, from Waco Tx.

(The world wide Living Manual for Goldwings and their fans).

GUARANTEED USER FRIENDLY :waving:Keno

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

Thanks for all the warm "Welcome" greetings.

I like to see that hereis agood mixture between the Europeans and the guys from over the pond in this Forum:)

Steve, whenever you are back in my region, just let me know and can do a ride together.

Last year we hold our MTCE Country Meeting in Ireland in the region of Killarney. It was just wonderfull. I am pretty sure, me and my wife will be back in Ireland soon !

I am Member from the US Venturers even if I ride a Goldwing:cooldj:

Till now I rode around 300 000 Kilometers in the US on various bikes - all the time on a GW.

The last ride was last year in the region of the New York State. I bought my bike in Deleware, Ohio - thats the reason why there is a temporarely Ohio plate on it - as shown in the pics.

Next trip to the US will be in 2009 together with Ingemar from Sweden who is listed also here on board. Looking forward to meet some of you next year. I trip is planned in the Southwest.

All of you - specially the Europeans here on board, feel free to visit us onthe MTCEForum, since we do a lot of travels around Europe.

·
Premium Member
10,276 Posts
imported post

Welcome from Wisconsin......Nice to have you aboard....:waving:

·
Administrator
20,585 Posts
imported post

Welcome from Kansas! :waving:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status