Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to extend a huge THANK YOU to all that came to NASR 12. It was an honor & a privilege to host this event along with Mike Kane. For the most part, this event went off without a hitch. The total head count was 34 that registered plus 2 that happen to stop by Thursday.

Thank you to Mike Kane for all his help. Whenever I asked him to do something, It was a load off my mind.

I also was to give a big thank you to Flyone for giving background support & willing to do anything at a moments notice.
Snorebaby for his duties for the auction & helping out with cooking.
Snorebabe & Nicki for their help in prepping & cleanup the meals.
Winerpeg for his work on the griddle & maintaining the fie ring.
To ALL that pitched in with dish washing.
To Terri at Grant Hills Motel. If there was an issue, She was "Johnnie on the Spot" to get it fixed.
An event like this is a team effort. I was lucky enough to have a great team. I hope everybody enjoyed themselves.
This may have been the buggiest NASR, but I can assure you, it was the best smelling NASR.

Thank you to ALL.:jumper:

·
Premium Member
3,744 Posts
Had a great time Carl! Thank You!

·
Administrator
24,354 Posts
I think you pulled off a good one, despite the bugs. The repellents just didn't work for me.

·
Administrator
57,420 Posts
Cyndi found huge big bites on my left shoulder, she says they had to be from big bugs, or spiders??

I know that I was drinking Benedrille it seemed like.... taking 3 tabs, 3 times a day with Ibuprofen....

Carl,

you pulled off a super great rally, every thing worked like clockwork.

·
Administrator
20,567 Posts
Carl, you were an excellent host! Thanks for all you did to make this happen!!!

·
Premium Member
2,525 Posts
Carl, thanks for making this happen. Without wonderful hosts like you, NASR would die.

·
Best looking member
3,105 Posts
Thanks Carl, you did a great job pulling this all together. I think you may have gotten the number of attendees wrong cuz I counted at least 658741255 bugs in attendance also :eek:) They didn't bother me much I think they were to busy feasting on Kyle.

·
Premium Member
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Carl, you did a great job pulling this all together. I think you may have gotten the number of attendees wrong cuz I counted at least 658741255 bugs in attendance also :eek:) They didn't bother me much I think they were to busy feasting on Kyle.

Better him then us.:rofl:
Most of the credit goes to the hosts of the four previous NASRs I have attended. I just followed their example. Without the attendees, The hosts job don't mean nothing.

·
life is good
1,155 Posts
i wish we could have come but to far for me and my wife. we might me able to go to the get together in the hog yard. Arkansas for the not in the no. maybe next time. hope you all had a good time . looks like bugs were a thing you all could live with out but at leased mother nature was there lest not forget mother nature. again hope all had a memorable time. Dencie and Jennifer give us a :cam: that did not or was not able to come . ps wish we were there.

·
Premium Member
1,864 Posts
I want to extend a huge THANK YOU to all that came to NASR 12. It was an honor & a privilege to host this event along with Mike Kane. For the most part, this event went off without a hitch. The total head count was 34 that registered plus 2 that happen to stop by Thursday.

Thank you to Mike Kane for all his help. Whenever I asked him to do something, It was a load off my mind.

I also was to give a big thank you to Flyone for giving background support & willing to do anything at a moments notice.
Snorebaby for his duties for the auction & helping out with cooking.
Snorebabe & Nicki for their help in prepping & cleanup the meals.
Winerpeg for his work on the griddle & maintaining the fie ring.
To ALL that pitched in with dish washing.
To Terri at Grant Hills Motel. If there was an issue, She was "Johnnie on the Spot" to get it fixed.
An event like this is a team effort. I was lucky enough to have a great team. I hope everybody enjoyed themselves.
This may have been the buggiest NASR, but I can assure you, it was the best smelling NASR.

Thank you to ALL.:jumper:

Hey!!!!!!!! It's Wingerpeg...not Winerpeg fella!!!! I never wined once, except for maybe the bugs. Cudos for a job well done Galleryhunter. The town was cool, the motel was great, one of the best venues we've had, food at home and away was amazing, and What's Her Name didn't have to look at cornfields for hours on end. Timing was everything, having it in June hit the mark. The only thing was some of our missing peeps, I'm kind of used to seeing the Slims and Johnsons just to name a couple.

d

·
Premium Member
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey!!!!!!!! It's Wingerpeg...not Winerpeg fella!!!! I never wined once, except for maybe the bugs. Cudos for a job well done Galleryhunter. The town was cool, the motel was great, one of the best venues we've had, food at home and away was amazing, and What's Her Name didn't have to look at cornfields for hours on end. Timing was everything, having it in June hit the mark. The only thing was some of our missing peeps, I'm kind of used to seeing the Slims and Johnsons just to name a couple.

d

Be grateful I didn't call you LATE to DINNER. :rofl: I knew it had to be in June. The corn is normally head high by the Fourth. The reason things went smoothly is all the help I had. As far as the missing peeps, knowing who the Host was, could you blame them. :wink2:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts