Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Lost on this *****
4,317 Posts
imported post

Sharp,,,,,,,,,,, I like it,,,,, maybe cause it's red,,,,,,, but it's nothing crazy.

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
imported post

Not too bad

·
Premium Member
1,847 Posts
imported post

that would be a nice looking bike if they put a front mudguard on and got rid of that too small tank

·
Premium Member
8,524 Posts
imported post

I don't know why I keep coming back to the triumph, I had one back in 69 or 70 I believe, don't even remember the size, just rode the heck out of it. Did some work on a guys house and he paid me with the bike.

·
Premium Member
2,739 Posts
imported post

It ain't worth 4K.
It would cost quite a bit to make it road worthy, guages, mirrors, etc, Fender , tires, and I'm betting a bunch of Misc.
Somebody just polished a turd here with a shiney red paint job. I would give him a grand for it and expect to tear it completely apart and rebuild it. but that would only be if the paperwork was in order.

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

It's a shame to do that to a fine old classic. I liked the looks of my old Triumph 650 much better than that one. But then I'm predjudiced about those things, I hate to see old cars, especially Model As being converted to hot rods. There just aren't enough of these old machines around to be cutting them up for no reason other than to make them look 'different'.

·
Premium Member
10,276 Posts
imported post

Seems a bit steep. but it IS Oregon........:cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
2,919 Posts
imported post

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I reckon. That looks like junk to me.

Had a friend with an old Triumph. He worked on it a lot while I was riding my CB750.

·
Premium Member
3,777 Posts
imported post

I pretty much like them stock also. Back in the day folks were chopping everything.This is a pic of my 69 Trophy-C before I left for the service... (shameless plug) :gunhead:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
392 Posts
imported post

I am an admitted sucker for that kind of red.

·
Life Time Premium Member
3,918 Posts
imported post

Another thread from UBarW that I thought was about me! :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.