Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

A Catholic Priest, a Doctor, a rich Businessman and a Newfie were waiting one morning for a particularly slow group of golfers in front of them.

The Newfie fumed, 'What's with those guys? We must have been waiting for fifteen minutes!'

The Doctor chimed in, 'I don't know, but I've never seen such poor golf!'

The Businessman called out 'Move it, time is money'

The Catholic Priest said, 'Here comes George the greens keeper. Let's have a word with him.'

'Hello, George!', said the Catholic Priest, 'What's wrong with that group ahead of us? They're rather slow, aren't they?'

George the greens keeper replied, 'Oh, yes. That's a group of blind fire fighters. They lost their sight saving our clubhouse from a fire last year, so we always let them play for free anytime.'

The group fell silent for a moment.

The Catholic Priest said, 'That's so sad. I think I will say a special prayer for them tonight.'

The Doctor said, 'Good idea. I'm going to contact my ophthalmologist colleague and see if there's anything he can do for them.'

The Businessman replied, 'I think I'll donate $50,000 to the fire-fighters in honour of these brave souls'

The Newfie said, 'Why the hell can't they play at night?'

·
Valkyrie Scum
2,777 Posts
imported post

LOL

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

and Paddy said "How do they find their balls?" :? :D:leprechaun:

·
Premium Member
275 Posts
imported post

Oh boy...:smiler:

·
Premium Member
1,735 Posts
imported post

Captainbrian47 wrote:
and Paddy said "How do they find their balls?" :? :D:leprechaun:
:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

·
Premium Member
4,910 Posts
imported post

As for me, I like the way them Canuks think...here in Yankee-land...we would be trying to rebuild the whole golf course to accommodate every conceivable type of handicap... there would be marches, demonstrations, people carrying signs... :( :cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.