Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Old Broad
3,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I have a briliiant set of headphones from Monster (http://www.monstercable.com/productdisplay.asp?pin=5508) & I really love them. They fit directly into my ears and I can comfortly wear my Helmet over them. As for music there are not many better & the "press to answer" button is easily used while riding to answer the phone. My question is .... is there a bluetooth device available that I could plug my head set into so I would not have to carry myphone on my person as it is Dell Streak 5" & is a little bulky so I have a Ram mount for it. I did have a cheapyheadseat that was a b/t similar to the Cardo Scala but a 1/4 the price. Turned out to be 1/4 the quality. Pure Crap!!! Anyway, I can't in now way afford the Scala units this year so I would like get something that is more convienient. Any& all suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Angela:waving::waving::action::action::action::action:

·
Premium Member
6,132 Posts
imported post

fysty-1 wrote:
I have a briliiant set of headphones from Monster They fit directly into my eyes and I can comfortly wear my Helmet over them.
I might suggest you take them off your "EYES" and watch the road...........:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

·
Just one of the guys
4,805 Posts
imported post

fysty-1 wrote:
I have a briliiant set of headphones from Monster (http://www.monstercable.com/productdisplay.asp?pin=5508) & I really love them. They fit directly into my eyes and I can comfortly wear my Helmet over them.

My only suggestion would be to not put the headphones into your eyes, they might mess up your view just a tad.

·
Old Broad
3,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

jobe05 wrote:
fysty-1 wrote:
I have a briliiant set of headphones from Monster They fit directly into my eyes and I can comfortly wear my Helmet over them.
I might suggest you take them off your "EYES" and watch the road...........:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:
Well that was pretty silly now wasn't it. I was just seeing if anybody was paying attention!:D:D:D:D:D:D

·
Premium Member
1,735 Posts
imported post

:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL: I'm not sure that you could hear them in your eyes, but ok. Any ways, there are many options, but I couldn't say which one is better. I just put my phone away when I'm on the bike. When I'm on the bike, It's my "ME" time.

·
Old Broad
3,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

Thanks. I don't hardly ever use the phone but I have a need to be available if an emerg arises.:?:action::action::action:

·
Premium Member
1,735 Posts
imported post

well, if it's needed, then there's nothing you can do about it. I haven't seen many bluetooth headsets that would work well on a bike though. sorry. I did see some stereo headphones that were bluetooth, but the only other thing I can offer is to use a half helmet and get a good earpiece.

·
Old Broad
3,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

Thanks for your efforts tho'. fysty-1:waving::waving::waving:

·
Premium Member
1,317 Posts
imported post

I'm really happy with my Cardo Scala. So happy with it I'm getting ready to sell the J&M headsets and buy a second Cardo for the wife. I don't listen to music, so I'll get her an Ipod.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.