Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I told my daughter there was an 80 year old man that rode a honda 50 on this message board. She challenged him to a race.:goofygrin:

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Hey travelinmays :waving: Thats a cute little girl and she has a nice little bike. :clapper:
My old 50 would never beat that. :stumped: Hey i wont be 80 untill August. :weightlifter:

:walker::18red::walker:

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
imported post

Cute kid, but don't go picking on old REDWING. We are not supposed to know, but his Honda 50 has a governour and training wheels. Some day though some kind soul will put gas in it for him, right now he pushes it with his feet while he croons VVVRRROOOOOMMM VRRROOOMMM!!

·
Premium Member
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

Yea she is cute and we are proud of her. She won a prize at the motorcyle meet where the picture was taken. It was a ride in show and she rode it in and parked right by the big bikes. I don't imagine you honda could be much older though.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
imported post

looks like a girl with an attitude (chuckle) next thing she will be shoing up in brookside dragging peoria

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
imported post

You OKies simply not sitisfied with one bike or what?

·
Premium Member
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

Well I have been able to limit it to one bike per family member. That is since I sold the XS1100 and the 84 GL1200. But that may not last long, you never know what you might see on the way home.

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Redwing. wrote:
Hey travelinmays :waving: Thats a cute little girl and she has a nice little bike. :clapper:
My old 50 would never beat that. :stumped: Hey i wont be 80 untill August. :weightlifter:

I can't believe it, Redwing has finally admitted that RED isn't the fastest colour!!

·
Premium Member
2,148 Posts
imported post

Hey Redwing:waving:I believe you may have finally met your match, she looks serious to me. I would not show up on the honda 50 in Oklahoma at the race track for a while if I were you.:)

Way to go young lady.:clapper:

:12red::cool:

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

It wouldn't be a fair race anyway unless there was a weight handicap, the little lass has a big edge there. BTW buy her a new pair of pants!

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
imported post

Brojees wrote:
Being down to three bikes is an improvment, before moving back to Oklhaoma somehow it it had enlarged to five bikes.... of course, if you count the parts in the garage that I am hoping will be tricked out chopped '75 wing, I guess I am up to four bikes

besides, my 25 yo daughter has dibs on inheriting my '78

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Brojees wrote:
Cute kid, but don't go picking on old REDWING.
Yeah thats right Brojees :clapper:everyone picks on me. :crying:

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

travelinmays wrote:
Yea she is cute and we are proud of her. She won a prize at the motorcyle meet where the picture was taken. It was a ride in show and she rode it in and parked right by the big bikes. I don't imagine you honda could be much older though.
Hey travelinmays :leprechaun:Thats great news. :clapper:Yeah my old lady is 1964 i think, but still like new. :cooler:

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Silverfox wrote:
I can't believe it, Redwing has finally admitted that RED isn't the fastest colour!!
Hey Silverfox :leprechaun:Red is the fastest colour in the wing family :18red::15red: :12red: :1000red: :11red:thats got nothing to do with my little Honda 50 :crying:

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Brojees wrote:
Hey Brojees :stumped: What about tha spall cheque. :doh:

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

dean_3326 wrote:
Hey Redwing:waving:I believe you may have finally met your match, she looks serious to me. I would not show up on the honda 50 in Oklahoma at the race track for a while if I were you.:)

Way to go young lady.:clapper:
Hey dean_3326 :leprechaun: Yes sir she certainly looks a:cooler: kid. :clapper:

·
Premium Member
3,938 Posts
imported post

I'm taking the "Cute Kid" for $10 over RedWing, she looks tough !:goofygrin:

I think she may have wore that right knee out from leaning into the corners like Kenny Roberts !

Have her post a message to RedWing herself ?!:clapper:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.