Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Back in the late 60's two men that I knew loved playing jokes on each other.

One man figured out a good joke on the other. Shortly after Thanksgiving, he sent the other a beautifully wrapped Christmas present. The card read, "don't open until Christmas and keep refridgerated!"

The second thought, "how nice, Walt has probably given me a nice fruit cake!!"

Well into the fridge it went. Occupying space until finally the big day came. In the middle of the family on Christmas morning, Clell, opened the package only to find about a 5 lb cow chip!!

Well no good deed can go unpunished.

Shortly after New Years, Clell had to have his septic tank pumped out. The man driving the truck said to him "I'm almost full, do you know anyplace out here in the country where I can dump this thing out?"

"Why yes" Clell replied.. "I just happen to have another house just down the road a couple miles" he said just smiling. "Just dump it out in the front yard."

Just about the time the man was pulling the handle to release the contents of the truck all over the front yard, Walt's wife came running out of the house screaming.

Well now that seems like a life time ago. The man getting the fruit cake and his entire family have passed away. The second is well into his graying years.

During the season of joy cherish all your friends. Remember the pranks and the fun with all the love that came with it.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.