Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Administrator
58,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For instance, “we can use a modified ACE2 enzyme that is produced like insulin (that is administered for diabetic patients) and give it to patients with, perhaps, serious symptoms. It will act like a sink, adsorb the virus and prevent it from entering the cells and thus provide relief to patients until the immune system kicks in and takes care of the virus for good,” Seshagiri said.

·
Administrator
25,551 Posts
There has never been a cure found for any virus.

Reactions: tamathumper

·
Administrator
22,281 Posts
Well, we still have no cure and AZ had like 49 new cases reported yesterday. They believe that number is probably much worse, but we have the worst testing record in the nation.

None of that matters, they've opened up the state.

·
Administrator
25,551 Posts
Well, we still have no cure and AZ had like 49 new cases reported yesterday. They believe that number is probably much worse, but we have the worst testing record in the nation.

None of that matters, they've opened up the state.
Of course there is no cure, not even the common cold virus has a cure yet. Even if the # of cases is understated the death rate is inflated. Just about anything anyone dies of in a hospital gets reported as covid19 death, more money in it.

·
Administrator
22,281 Posts
Yeah, the thread is about cures, which is why it's mentioned. My point is they are dropping the stay home orders in spite of the fact the state's new cases figures are still climbing at an alarming rate.

·
Administrator
25,551 Posts
It seems to be slowing down here according to the reports.

·
Administrator
22,281 Posts
Okay, here's the latest from "Coronavirus News" KTAR, Phoenix.
They seem to be discussing overnight stats.

"The state’s documented total of COVID-19 cases increased by 462 to 13,631, with 679 deaths."

·
Registered
358 Posts
13,631 is total cases, not hospitalizations or deaths. Benign cases are good, they equate to herd immunity without consequences. But out of 7.3 million people that is statistically insignificant either way, it doesn't confer significant immunity, and it doesn't equate to significant risk.

The real number, 679 deaths, is .000093 percent of AZ's population...

·
Magic Moderator
4,495 Posts

·
Administrator
25,551 Posts
The whole mess is being overblown by the news media. Who knows what the end game is?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Testing is a farce because you cant believe the results, the test are made in China. The gov't is pumping the numbers as far as deaths. The media is cheerleading the shut down.
One doctor is saying that if you had a flu shot in the last 10 years you will test positive for Covid19, Because the vaccines are developed in China using virus dna that includes SARS from the same lab that started this.

·
Administrator
58,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I quit taking Flu shots about 10 years ago, or more.
they all made me sick.....
since that time, I have not been sick with the Flu when others around me get it.

·
Administrator
25,551 Posts
I quit taking Flu shots about 10 years ago, or more.
they all made me sick.....
since that time, I have not been sick with the Flu when others around me get it.
I never have. Everyone I have known to get a flu shot got sick.

Reactions: Peter Goldwing

·
Premium Member
3,687 Posts
Never have I had a flu shot and never have I had the flu. Hmmmm?

Reactions: Peter Goldwing
1 - 20 of 40 Posts