Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
348 Posts
They should nickname it, , , "JUDGE DREDD", , , sure looks like one in the movie, , , ,wonder if it flies too????

"I AM THE LAW!!!"

·
Administrator
24,368 Posts
Hardly a factory goldwing
”the special motorcycle was created by Kevin Dunn, Duy Nguyen, Jimmy Chen and Ray Tong, of Southern California’s Steady Garage."

·
Administrator
21,856 Posts
So, someone who knows nothing about motorcycling thought this would look cool?

Seems like every mod they made reduces functionality.

Yesterday at Wal-Mart I saw a kid (early 20s) with a near stock (had floorboards) '81 Aspy. Very clean and well cared for. And much more attractive than this custom.

·
Magic Moderator
4,213 Posts
And voids the warranty. The 'Big Wheel' look has been around for over 5 years and so it's not new. I guess these goof balls are trying to make a name for themselves. Honda may have done better if they asked Arlen Ness to create a custom Goldwing.
It started with the HD crowd. :surprise:

Attachments

·
Registered
141 Posts
If I wanted to ride with ape hangers I wouldn't ride a Goldwing. I like the color, but they just ruined a nice wing.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
I hope he wears a condom when he rides.

Attachments

·
Registered
549 Posts
Back when I was 14 (!!) I built a go-kart outta 2x4's with a riding mower front and rear axle (actually had a differential!) and a cast-iron 5HP Conveyor engine. It'd do about 15MPH. Climbed hills pretty good in low gear. We lived out in the Michigan countryside back then, so I had places to ride it!

·
Magic Moderator
4,213 Posts
The bike is not a 'True' factory custom, its done by an outside source. If Honda were to set out and make a 'CVO' type Goldwing it would come out of their factory from their designers out of Japan.

·
Administrator
24,368 Posts
Butt Ugly if you ask me!!
Not to mention unrideable. You couldn't take a long sweeper on an interstate without dragging something. That is if it doesn't settle completely to the ground when a rider mounts it.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts