Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts
I don't get why every one is poo pooing the bike. I think there was a lot of work put into the design and still keeping it close to original
as for a custom show bike I like it, and as far as riding it, it has an air ride suspension that brings it up to normal riding height. it is in park mode in the picture, like buses that kneel down to let passengers off.

you have to take it for what it is, it's not a daily rider so a lot of the built for comfort features can be modified to alter the looks

I for one would ride it around at a rally and not be ashamed of it

But that's just my humble little 2 cents worth

What was done to the Goldwing was not a 'Fresh' idea as it has been done before by the HD customizers. The Ness family if they would have been asked would have turned out a much more classy Goldwing. Ness edition Victory motorcycle were very tastefully done. How about being too creative and I present Exhibit A. The camera work is a bit poor.

I like it and find the design/build interesting. I come at it from a perspective of owning more V-twins in my life than other configurations. So I'm more familiar with the style. I've owned three Vics, current one is a '07 Vegas. Vic and Ness parted ways a while back...and, in my eyes, Vics started to look better post-Ness. I'd never plunk down money on a Vision. The Cross bikes, yeah.

I like it! Yes it's more art than functional but I enjoy seeing a new take on something like that.
My only problem with it is the seat...looks a bit bush league and is out of character for the bike overall. Just my opinion though.

AJ1500 is right, it's sitting on that bar brace underneath. Air suspension picks it up to ride height. I actually like it. Wouldn't want to work on it though.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.