Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Old Broad
3,841 Posts
imported post

Thank you so much for the pics. I so did want to be there. Thank you again. Angela:kissing::bow::bow::bow::action::action::action::action::action::action::action:

·
Premium Member
3,761 Posts
imported post

Thanks UBarW, maybe next year. Is Eureka Springs confirmed for 2012... :gunhead:

·
Premium Member
10,253 Posts
imported post

Nice....Port Orchard looked mighty green and pretty, not burnt and dry like it is here...Everyone seemed to be having a great time....See y'all in Eureka Springs next year...God Lord willing and the creek don't rise.....:cool:

·
Premium Member
12,706 Posts
imported post

IT looks like a wonderful time was had by all . Thank you for sharing the photos .

Hawggy , are trying to auction off that tire ?;) Sorry to hear of your tire problems , glad to know it didnt cause a serious problem.

Ned , :claps:Congratulations on the Motorcyle Pete Long Distance Award

·
Premium Member
5,734 Posts
imported post

enjoyed the pics very much. a lot of familiar faces. wish i could have made it too. thanks

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Thanks for sharing the pics, great to see everyone having a good time. :waving:

Got a spec of dust in my eye seeing the badge for the "Motorcycle Pete, Long distance award" :sadguy:

·
Old Broad
3,841 Posts
imported post

Yeh Pete, so did I as I was explaining to Dani about the award. And I never got to meet him as you did. Cheers m'luv. Angela:needahug::needahug::action::action::action:

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts
imported post

Thank you for the pictures. Saw some familiar faces. Looks like you all had a great time.:waving:

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,838 Posts
imported post

Thanks for posting those Dick. Seems I forgot to take my camera out for most of the rally. I only gota fewshots during the rides. :?

John

·
Premium Member
626 Posts
imported post

Jluvs2dive wrote:
I only gota fewshots during the rides.

Prove it! I missed ALL the rides and would love to see pics!

·
12,838 Posts

·
Premium Member
209 Posts
imported post

Good pics...thanks,hope to get there next year.

·
Old Broad
3,841 Posts
imported post

What surprises me is, other than Dick's pics. No one3 else has posted pics 7 there seem to be a large turn out.:?:?:byebye::byebye::action::action::action::action::action::action:

·
Premium Member
201 Posts

·
12,838 Posts
imported post

fysty-1 wrote:
What surprises me is, other than Dick's pics. No one3 else has posted pics 7 there seem to be a large turn out.:?:?:byebye::byebye::action::action::action::action::action::action:
Actually a couple of others have posted pics Angela. :waving:

Marcus Bacon - http://goldwingfacts.com/forums/gallery_view.php?user=33282&folderid=none

wcleafs2002 - http://www.goldwingfacts.com/forums/view_topic.php?id=112469&forum_id=14&jump_to=1371957#p1371957and
http://goldwingfacts.com/forums/gallery_view.php?user=22939&folderid=none

John

·
Old Broad
3,841 Posts
imported post

Now don't I feel stupid!:D I never thought to look in the Galley.:gunhead: Thanks. :waving::waving::waving::waving::action::action::action::action:

·
Canada Bob
461 Posts

·
Premium Member
626 Posts
imported post

Wine_r wrote:
Here are a few photos I took while at the event. I am not very good at taking pictures and always forget when things get interesting and here is the result.

https://skydrive.live.com/redir.aspx?cid=0f5a6dfd00e7f993&page=play&resid=F5A6DFD00E7F993!208

Steve
Nothing wrong with those pics Steve. Those are great. We sure enjoyed having you all here. I really wish I could have been able to join in more of the doin's but even though I had taken the week off, things got crazy and I missed the rides and campground events. Guess I'll have to make it to NASSIR 5 so I can get the full effect!

·
Just one of the guys
4,784 Posts
imported post

Who is the guy in the grey T-Shirt with the green fish on the back?

:cheesygrin:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.