Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

I am looking for a Honda line fairing, rear fender, and brake light for my 80 model wing. I don't absolutely need the fairing or rear fender, but in desperate need of an O.E. Style brake light. My fairing has been ab used over the years and I just want a cleaner one. The rear fender, I just would like to have another on hand, just in case something happens. Please help.

·
Premium Member
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
imported post

I'm not sure. They all looked about the same those years so probably. Can you send a pic of what you've got?

·
Premium Member
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
imported post

Looks like what I am looking for.

·
Premium Member
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
imported post

All right guys tail light and fender taken care of. Now for the fairing, can anyone help?

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts
imported post

Try ScottHohio he's got an 83 parting out:waving:

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts
imported post

G1200WING wrote:
Ray is that a pic of your new bike? Nice!
Yep an 84 aspy we went to florida to get. Needs some major work but it will be a great ride this fall, if I can find room in my garage by then:shock:

·
Premium Member
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
imported post

bump

·
Premium Member
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
imported post

Has any one heard from Hanna lately? Tail light and fender were supposed to be shipped to me a week ago this past Friday and I still haven't recieved them. PM hanna a couple of days ago and still haven't gotten a response either.

·
Premium Member
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
imported post

Ok guys here we go again. It's been almost 3 weeks and I
haven't received the tailight and fender from hanna nor have I heard anything from him, so if anyone has a rear fender and tailight setup fo an 80 interstate please let me know. The tailight assembly is my major need.

·
Premium Member
44 Posts
imported post

I have a rear fender and taillight off of an '81 GL 1100I would take $100 for both

·
Premium Member
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
imported post

Sorry shupnfish, before I checked my email this I found a tailight and fender set up on e-bay that I couldn't pass up. $35 shipping included.

Still looking for the fairing, which I think I'm going to get from Scott Ohio, if he still has it when my money's right.

I don't know that the one he has is going to have the lower fairings, so I am in need of those as well if some one could help me out. Mine are broke to a point I don't think they can be repaired.

·
Premium Member
44 Posts
imported post

Cool glad you found one. Can't beat the price either.

·
Still Learning
13,274 Posts
imported post

Did you find a faring? I have one from a 83 Aspencade, No cracks, rash excellent with the exception of a 2" light scratch in the decal near the relector from mishandling in storage. 2 tone gray.

·
Premium Member
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
imported post

Haven't found one just yet. I've had a few offers, but I haven't worked in a couple of weeks so moneys a little tight. I am not looking for anything perfect, just don't want any major damage to the plastic. Color isn't a problem as I plan on painting the whole bike anyway. Just out of curiosity, how much are you wanting for it?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.