Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Forum Diplomat
7,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

We always stop at McDonald’s in prairie states — they are invariably air-conditioned, and the food is gosh-awful cheap. Recently, we had stopped at one and after eating I went back out to the bike to retrieve my map off the tankbag…….I heard a yell and turned to see a young Native American boy, three or four, tugging against the hands of his beautiful, laughing mother, both of them with eyes of coal and jet black hair......

(read more)

http://goldwingfacts.com/blog/?cat=3

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
59,654 Posts
imported post

We all hope it is never too late...

·
Premium Member
1,846 Posts
imported post

Again you have hit the nail on the head CJ, weneed to live life whilewe can

·
Premium Member
84 Posts
imported post

Jack I love your writing-so much compassion.I should hope I am lucky enough to have our paths cross someday.

·
Premium Member
535 Posts
imported post

Jack you do make our days a lot brighter by all the nice things you say, keep it up.

·
Premium Member
443 Posts
imported post

To Jack and Red, your an inspiration to ridin and just great people. It takes a special person to notice those moments.

·
Premium Member
418 Posts
imported post

Cousin Jack:

For God's sake, put these gems together; get it privately published, and you'll have us all sending you money for these great Christmas gifts for all our other biker friends..."if you print it, we will come...";)

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts
imported post

Life is a puzzle sometimes. I don't understand why some will go after their dreams while others let them pass them by.......

Bernie

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
imported post

Why didn't you offer to give him a little ride or was he beyond that to?

·
Lost on this *****
4,317 Posts
imported post

lieutenant wrote:
To Jack and Red, your an inspiration to ridin and just great people. It takes a special person to notice those moments.
Yep, his writings have inspired me greatly. They were a good part of getting the nerve to take my first trip out west.

Dang his soul,,,,,,,,,,, now I'm hooked:action:

·
Forum Diplomat
7,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
imported post

Winger77 wrote:
lieutenant wrote:
Yep, his writings have inspired me greatly. They were a good part of getting the nerve to take my first trip out west.

Dang his soul,,,,,,,,,,, now I'm hooked:action:
Hahaha! Poor soul...... motorcycle touring is a terminal disease! You may as well sell your golf clubs, lawn mower, t.v., whatever that isn't bike related...... the bike is your life now!

And you give me too much credit, David.... you'd found your way out there anyway... just wait until you see the Alps!

:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Lost on this *****
4,317 Posts
imported post

Oh great,,,,,,,,way to go,,,,,,,,, now you put the idea of selling the mower to help pay for another trip in my head.

(take notice, the mower is first to go)

:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Forum Diplomat
7,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
imported post

Yeah, heck..... just go ahead and pave your yard..... gives you more places to park bikes!

:cheeky1:

·
Lost on this *****
4,317 Posts
imported post

Another good one CJ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ya know I do work for a paving company don't you?

You really have my head spinning now :dude:So I think I better do something to clear my head.

The sun is shining with clear skies and it's 32-34 degrees on my porch right now. They say it's going to hit 40 today,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, thats good enough.......... I need therapy.

I'm outa here :action::action::action:

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts
imported post

It is supposed to be in the mid 70s this weekend and I have to teach a riding class. At least I will be outside!

Bernie

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.