Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Life Time Premium Member
3,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

A GREAT BIG THANK YOU to flyone, the Wild Rhinos and all who helped at NASSIR 5. Button Lady and I had the time of our lives at this event. Every thing was perfect and everyone was just like family. We were so glad to see people we already knew and to meet new members of our family. I enjoyed telling my "great Jokes" probably as much as you all enjoyed hearing them (hahaha). Red Baron got the best of me in some good natured and well deserved return revenge. Putting a couple extra parts with my bike when we took it abart to sync the carbs. Then when we put everything together we had those extra parts laying around!!! And he took advantage of me by making me promise to not tell anyone any jokes for one hour before he told me where the parts went. They went in Mike Kramers spare parts bag in his bike!

Again, a serious "THANK YOU!" to all!

Dennis and Patty

·
Premium Member
7,133 Posts
imported post

Yeah, what he said!
Flyone & Rhinos, I know how hard it was to put all this together and all the anticipation beforehand wondering if it would all work out and how it all ends in a fleeting moment. You guys & girls did a wonderful job and we really appreciate what you did. Now, next year you can enjoy it even more with a new perspective on how much work really goes into it. God Bless! and Thank you!

·
Premium Member
1,238 Posts
imported post

Well said guys.............and girls

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.