Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Forum Diplomat
7,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I've ridden over tall mountains, along ocean shores of crashing seas, across a sea of grass with the ghost of a Lakota warrior waiting behind every knoll..... I've ridden free and fast for almost a lifetime now.

And through all of it, I rode with a woman that loves me.. a woman I love. I watched our son grow tall and straight, and into a straight-up man, and a rider at that!

I am a happy man, and I hope you are too, wherever you are, and whatever you ride. Happy New Year, Goldwingers, and I wish you a thousand more! May your tanks always be full, your roads curly, your women and children happy and free....peace, my brothers!

Attachments

·
Disfunctional Nimatode
3,381 Posts
imported post

Many more to you too Jack

·
Premium Member
3,200 Posts
imported post

Already 2012 here in Macae, Brazil. Thanks for the well wishes CJ...and may 2012 bring continued good fortune to you and all our forum family members!

·
Still Learning
13,270 Posts
imported post

Right on Jack, well said, right back to you bro and to all!

·
Premium Member
1,542 Posts
imported post

Really nice looking picture as the clouds roll low along the water and create almost a mystical appearance. Happens a lot here on the New England coast. Ride long and often.

·
Premium Member
121 Posts
imported post

Great post - even if 2011 wasn't the easiest year for some of us we all have much to be thankful for. And I'm thankful for your reminder!

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts
imported post

Many miles and many smiles to each of you!:action:

Dubs

·
Premium Member
1,250 Posts
imported post

Hand me a freakin Kleenex.

·
Still Learning
13,270 Posts
imported post

I think that picture is not the new England cost.

·
Forum Diplomat
7,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
imported post

newday777 wrote:
I think that picture is not the new England cost.
California Highway 1, near Monterrey and Big Sur

·
Premium Member
335 Posts
imported post

Dubswing wrote:
Many miles and many smiles to each of you!:action:

Dubs

And to you as well, Dubswing!! ;)

It has been quite an adventure, CJ, and many more to come!!
:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

·
Premium Member
1,542 Posts
imported post

I did not mean to imply the picture was taken in the New England coast area, probably could have worded my post a bit different. Just stating it happens a lot here also. I know CJ lives in the west side of town.

·
Premium Member
344 Posts
imported post

Wishing you and your's a continued Happiness for the New Year!:waving:

·
Old Broad
3,843 Posts
imported post

Cousin Jack wrote:
I've ridden over tall mountains, along ocean shores of crashing seas, across a sea of grass with the ghost of a Lakota warrior waiting behind every knoll..... I've ridden free and fast for almost a lifetime now.

And through all of it, I rode with a woman that loves me.. a woman I love. I watched our son grow tall and straight, and into a straight-up man, and a rider at that!

I am a happy man, and I hope you are too, wherever you are, and whatever you ride. Happy New Year, Goldwingers, and I wish you a thousand more! May your tanks always be full, your roads curly, your women and children happy and free....peace, my brothers!
Back at ya Mel & Sandy. And Thanks! Angela:applause::applause::applause:

·
Premium Member
339 Posts
imported post

Happy New Year to you also! I hope that I get to ride more this year and burn those tires up!

·
Premium Member
280 Posts
imported post

I have much to be thankful for. I just wish my wife of 38 years shared my love of motorcycle trips.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.