Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Just found this place this evening and thought I would sign up. Irecently bought my first wing (it's an 86 Aspencade), and after I got used to riding half a ton, I love it :D

Looking forward to poking around in here.

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

:waving::waving:Welcome to the Best Goldwing Site on the Internet TUNDRA!:waving::waving:

I'm sure you're going to enjoy your new bike, my previous Wing was a 1986, got a lot of good miles out of it. Just stay away from those guys on the 'Deer Alerts' topic, everyone who posts thereis crazy!

:cheeky1::15red::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
879 Posts
imported post

Riding a half ton is about right. :jumper:But you gotta love it.

Welcome to the zoo.

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
imported post

Hi there... Welcome to a wonderful site...

You bought yourself a piece of cycle history, there. Its a wonderful bike. Dont be bashful about asking questions-there is about a million years of experience with bikes here, not including REDWING, that is. That makes it a million and 80 years!

Good luck, and keep the shiny side up!

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
imported post

exavid wrote:
:waving::waving:Welcome to the Best Goldwing Site on the Internet TUNDRA!:waving::waving:

I'm sure you're going to enjoy your new bike, my previous Wing was a 1986, got a lot of good miles out of it. Just stay away from those guys on the 'Deer Alerts' topic, everyone who posts thereis crazy!

:cheeky1::15red::cheeky1:
Paul is just miffed because the wabbit stood him up!! Don't listen to him. And welcome to the funny farm., are you a good witch or are you a bad witch?

·
Premium Member
3,777 Posts
imported post

Welcome to the forum, lots of humor around here lately; and there certainly isn't any shortage of knowledge. Hope you enjoy that 1200... :gunhead:

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Brojees wrote:
Paul is just miffed because the wabbit stood him up!! Don't listen to him. And welcome to the funny farm., are you a good witch or are you a bad witch?
I know they're all nuts, except for me, I post there and see it all. I would never dream of posting loony junk like that.

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

exavid wrote:
Brojees wrote:
I know they're all nuts, except for me, I post there and see it all. I would never dream of posting loony junk like that.
This from the guy who just a couple of days ago, bought the prototype air bags eh???

I suggest you open the door carefully, incase the men in white coats are there waiting, waiting to take you away, ha ha, he he!!

Welcome Tundra etc etc. You will soon recognise me as the sensible Englishman.

Pete

·
Premium Member
3,079 Posts
imported post

Hey TUNDRA_schumacher, Welcome to the forum. :waving:

Pay no attention to exavid, he is just as crazy as the rest of us.

Take a look at this eBay auction and notice who the winner is: :goofygrin: :grinner:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2006-Honda-Goldwing-airbag-prototype_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ10064QQitemZ4574995899QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

I also believe that if you read through the Deer Alert thread, you will see several posts by him wherehe is dishing the bul just as much as everyone else.... :goofygrin:

Sorry Paul, but the truth just had to be told. :waving:

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

1984GL1200A wrote:
Hey TUNDRA_schumacher, Welcome to the forum. :waving:

Pay no attention to exavid, he is just as crazy as the rest of us.

Take a look at this eBay auction and notice who the winner is: :goofygrin: :grinner:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2006-Honda-Goldwing-airbag-prototype_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ10064QQitemZ4574995899QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

I also believe that if you read through the Deer Alert thread, you will see several posts by him wherehe is dishing the bul just as much as everyone else.... :goofygrin:

Sorry Paul, but the truth just had to be told. :waving:
Why just choose these two 1984GL1200A:baffled:Exavid can can talk male cow dung all over the place. :goofygrin::goofygrin::goofygrin:

Pete

·
Premium Member
3,079 Posts
imported post

Silverfox wrote:
Why just choose these two 1984GL1200A:baffled:Exavid can can talk male cow dung all over the place. :goofygrin::goofygrin::goofygrin:

Pete
Well, I could of gave a lot more exmples but I decided to save the wingnut a little server room by keeping my post to 2 examples....:goofygrin: :grinner: :goofygrin: :grinner:

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Spending 30 years working for a government agency like the FAA gives one a certain talent. In academia it's 'publish or perish', in the bureaucracy it's 'B.S. or perish'. I have learned at the feet of giants.

·
Premium Member
1,662 Posts
imported post

rcmatt007 wrote:
was the b*ll dished or served?
Shovelled. You know those big, flared, feed shovels? The kind kids used to ride down snow-covered hills?

Ruaidh

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Ruaidh wrote:
rcmatt007 wrote:
was the b*ll dished or served?
Shovelled. You know those big, flared, feed shovels? The kind kids used to ride down snow-covered hills?

Ruaidh
Yep shoveled with a snow shovel, you've heard of snow jobs?

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
imported post

Hey!! No talking politics!!

·
Premium Member
2,350 Posts
imported post

Welcome to the Forum. I know you will enjoy that half ton bike even more after you really get to know it. :waving: :waving: :waving::waving: :waving: :waving::waving:

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
imported post

stretrod48 wrote:
Welcome to the Forum. I know you will enjoy that half ton bike even more after you really get to know it. :waving: :waving: :waving::waving: :waving: :waving::waving:

and really don't worry...as long as exavid and I take our medicines we are very sane.... now twisty... darn, he is always sane, what gives??????

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Complete sanity is highly overrated. Boring too. I'm not sure how I feel about logic either.

·
Premium Member
590 Posts
imported post

exavid wrote:
Complete sanity is highly overrated. Boring too. I'm not sure how I feel about logic either.

Hey! whats wrong with logic, its those grey areas that get "fuzzy" :cheeky1:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.