Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hi all ,,just a huge thank you to everybody who turned up today for the run ,,we had 31 goldwings in all from 1100 to 1800,,Everybody enjoyed the day and a special thank you to Eamonn and the lads from Co louth who guided us over the mountainswith beautiful scenery and then put us on the road to Virginia for the dinner ....we had wings from Carlow,Kilkenny .Kildare ,Mullingar ,Wicklow and Wexford ,Dublin and of course Dundalk ...Thanks to Steve(beep) Saunders who kept us amused with his unique sounding CB radio ...See you all Sun 1st AUG for a MAJOR RUN to the nenagh,terryglass,portumna areas,,,watch the message board for futher details ...cheers Ciaran

·
Premium Member
612 Posts
imported post

Well done Ciaran. I didn't make it because my tyre job has turned into something bigger. Tyres arrived in plenty of time but after removal of the wheel I discovered my wheel bearings are so bad that they have worn out thepart of the wheel they run in. Need another wheel now.

·
Premium Member
745 Posts
imported post

hello from mullingar

Eric here, just aquick word of thanks to all the lads and lasses who made us feel very welcome .A great day was had by all and there was some serious slaggin going on. Really enjoyed the run into the hills and was glad of the guidence from fellow wingers although we are new to the club we hope to go on as many runs as possiblespecial thanks to ciaran and Co for organising it and i would encourage anyone with a wing {old or new } to go in future:D:cool:

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

midwing wrote:
hello from mullingar

Eric here, just aquick word of thanks to all the lads and lasses who made us feel very welcome .A great day was had by all and there was some serious slaggin going on. Really enjoyed the run into the hills and was glad of the guidence from fellow wingers although we are new to the club we hope to go on as many runs as possiblespecial thanks to ciaran and Co for organising it and i would encourage anyone with a wing {old or new } to go in future:D:cool:
Hi eric ,I am glad you both had a good day ,,spread the word,we are all just like one big family and if you noticed everybody wants to help and make you feel welcome ,,see ya on sun the 1st aug for the nenagh/lake run..Ciaran

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
imported post

wexman wrote:
Hi eric ,I am glad you both had a good day ,,spread the word,we are all just like one big family and if you noticed everybody wants to help and make you feel welcome ,,see ya on sun the 1st aug for the nenagh/lake run..Ciaran

Well Im glad everybody had a good time, I heard all about if from Eric in work, however as I dont own a wing it seems like Im being discriminated against...

Isnt a bike a bike etc etc? come on boys let me go on a run, I promise to stay down the back on my .... ahem, small 750, If I suddenly win the lottery and buy a Yamaha venturer royale does this count? perhaps if I buy a harley, can i go then or must I fork out for a wing? how about if i stick a gold wing sticker on me kwacker???

Alas, I am joking... glad yiz had a good time... ERIC never shut up about it on monday... felt like I was there.

Regards

Steven.

PS ERIC, stop surfing the web, go do some work!!

·
Premium Member
296 Posts
imported post

Hey Steven, why dontcha go on one of the spins on the back of Erics Wing, or is the seat booked already!!
BTW who is the sad looking guy in the avatar picture? Are there no happy pictures??

·
Premium Member
745 Posts
imported post

i swear to god that yun fella:shock:firstly he was offered a seat on my wing but refused (said it looked a bit gay)and secondly wouldnt you have trouble smiling if you were stuck with a ZR750, anyway steo is welcome to come on the next run :D.might even get him into buying a whole bike:cool::cool:

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

How ya Bandit

Put a few shiny bits on your eh eh m mmmm bike (I promised I wouldnt laugh )and a mic on your helmet .and you never know we might let you look at us passing by on a roundabout ,,,:)..Hope to see you one day with eric ,,,go out and get yourself a wing ,you wont regret it ...Cheers Ciaran Meyler;)

·
Premium Member
745 Posts
imported post

figured out how to use the avitar thingy . its a drawing we had done for our wedding invites . might have to get sharon out of that dress

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
imported post

The sad looking picture has been replaced with a nudder one, in me tin o fruit and me ride in the background... I can bring my bike indoors in the rain and hang it on the wall... cant say that about a wing.

The next run thats organised I will have to have a punch up with erics other half for the back seat... I wont win but I'll try.

Look forward to meeting you guys n ladies at a later date

Steven.

·
Premium Member
296 Posts
imported post

Hey Steven, you still look sad in that picture as well. Get someone to tickle ya while taking the next one, we might see a smile then! If you hadda gone on the Wing with Eric last Sunday that would have had you grinning for the whole week!

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
imported post

AH now paul.

In all fairness ,would you be happy if you had a bike like that stuck to the back of your head ,,Steven you should frame that picture and hang it over the fire place ..it wont do much for the room ,but it will keep the kids away from the fire ...:):):).ciaran meyler

·
Premium Member
745 Posts
imported post

i knew somebody would go there , so glad it wasnt me:D:D

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
imported post

****ThamkYou***** for getting this whole thing started.. its going from strenght to strenght every run... lets hope it keeps up .. great to get out...see you on Sin the 1st Aug.. Matt

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.