Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Nothing to do with Goldwings, but it needs to be said.

I certainly don't belong to any church, but I think we need to say a prayer for the victims of the tsunami in the Indian Ocean. They need all the help they can get.

·
Premium Member
626 Posts
imported post

It's a big tragedy all right, I'm just watching it on the nwes now. Khao Lak beach in Thailand has yielded up 770 bodies as well. The numbers of dead all round Asiaalmost beggars belief and the count keeps rising. God rest their poor souls, whatever their beliefs.

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

Yes it is a major tragedy ,My wifes family are from Pondicherry ,the french part south east India ,which took the brunt of it ,,we were trying to make contact for the past few days ,but all communication was down ,,and then the early hours of this morning we got news that they are all safe ,,,they only live 300 yards from the beach but there are big cement buildings in front of their house so they got flooded but survived to tell the tale ,,unlike the poor children and old people who have perished ,,,Nature can be so cruel sometimes and Humans can be just as cruel ,,,Ciaran

·
Premium Member
1,088 Posts
imported post

My thoughts are with them. I've a cousin working in a district called Rajasthan and he is frantically phoning about his friends over there, even though Igathered from his parentsthat the area is okay.

·
Premium Member
89 Posts
imported post

Yes , Thoughts and prayers to them All . And also its a dang tragety that , those turkeys in Aphganistan want to kill every one off just cause they don't like others way of life . :baffled:

Zryder

·
Premium Member
3,938 Posts
imported post

Yes our prayers should go out to the people over there! And if you have any xtra money, clothes, food, water they can use it!

It all ties in with the book of "Revalation" in the "Bible".

Read my friend"Hal Lindsey's"book "The Late Great Planet Earth"!

hallindseyoracle.com

·
Premium Member
2,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
imported post

Wingdawg,

I really don't see howthis ties in with the Christian bible. It's simply the result of an undersea earthquake - that's it. Unfortuately for those unprepared, these events happen on a regular basisduring geologic time. It's caused by plate tectonics - its an energy release. Simply that and nothing else.

G

·
imported post

axelwik wrote:
I think we need to say a prayer for the victims of the tsunami in the Indian Ocean. They need all the help they can get.
Hey axelwik, :waving:Well said my friend. :clapper:When this tragedy is fully assessed, the number of deaths and casualtieswill far exceed the numbers first estimated.:crying:please say a prayer for all concerned. :(

:baffled: :18red: :baffled:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.