Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Best looking member
3,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hi all, I am a member of a U.S. based Goldwing forum as well as this one. One of the members of that forum has asked for postcards from all over the world to be sent to there grade 1 class at school. The idea is for as many people as possible to send a post card with there home town on it to the school in Texas.The class wouldthen try and learn something about the placeeach card came from. I thought it was a good idea soI said that I would but the request in here to see if they can get some postcards from your side of the pond. If you can help that would be great.

The address is

Ms. Barger's Class
Sam Houston Elem. School
601 West Lewis St.
Conroe, Texas 77301

Thanks!! And spread the word :action::D

·
Premium Member
1,099 Posts
imported post

I'll put a selecton in the post this weekend of our little rock in the Irish Sea. Ive past your info. on to our local Isle of Man primery school.

Mike

·
Best looking member
3,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

Thanks for all the help guys. I think this class is going to get more cards then they ever imagined!!

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Hey goldwinger, :leprechaun:I will pass this info on to our local National School first thing after the mid term break which is Tuesday week. :grinner:This is a great idea for the kids. :clapper:

:18red: :walker:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.