Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
58,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I lived in Mesa, Arizona for 20 years+ and was a member of a flying club there.
I have flown over these mountains many times, but I never, ever, got down in the chasms themselves.

I have driven up the road a few times, and rode my gl1500 up that road several times.
That place is just majestic.

Watch this video in Full Screen, the guy who did it took a lot of time to put together a very well done video.

·
Premium Member
1,818 Posts
Super nice.
I have a top notch drone now, Autel Evo which can fly long distance and take 4k pictures. I have to get a new computer and learn how to edit video.
The top of the top scenic place I visited on my bike was Glacier National Park. I would love to take a video with my drone in there but it is forboden in National Parks.
I see the point

·
Registered
699 Posts
I put it in full-screen, YouTube defaulted to 720p resolution (probably per bandwidth reduction considering current events). I kicked it up to 1080p, it was fabulous! I can imagine what it looks like in 4k, but there's no 4k screens here....:(

·
Administrator
58,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I noticed when I was viewing it that it was buffering quite a bit, and occasionally the resolution would get fuzzy.

no doubt because of the ISPs having to do bandwidth restriction due to current events.....
the world today, is swamping the internet, it is a wonder it is still working.
speaks of some serious server maintenance.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts