Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

A "Newbie" says hey!

3K views 20 replies 12 participants last post by  Guest 
#1 ·
imported post

Seems kinda funny to be called a newbie. Just what I need, another board to visit on a daily basis.;)

#3 ·
imported post

I think old Redwing is getting overwhelmed by all the new members who just registered to see the picture of the "fake" 1800. I'll add my welcom to you as well Verdayne aka Wingnut. Maybe we'll see you here more often. after all;

[align=center]:waving:You can't have too many Wing forums! :waving:[/align]

G
#6 ·
imported post

Hey Verdayne aka Wingnut :waving:Welcome to the best Goldwing forum on the net. :clapper: The man who runs and sponsors this forum out of his own pocket is also called wingnut.:weightlifter:Imet you before on the 1800 riders forum, but the fact that i ride a Honda 50 :jumper:some of the members there were not really impressed, so i packed my bags and left. :whip: Enjoy your visits here. :skipping:

:walker::18red::walker:

G
#9 ·
imported post

JimWise wrote:
I'm a newb here also, some of you will probaly know my name from GWRRA.

Rocky told me about this site tonight, and I'm excited!
Hey JimWise :waving: Welcome to the forum hope you enjoy the fun and excitement here. :clapper:

:walker::18red::walker:

G
#13 ·
imported post

gkiesel wrote:
Hi, I,m a newby too! I did get this forum site from the boys at GWRRA, but from what I lurked you guys seem pretty cool and knowledgeable. so here goes
Hey gkiesel :waving:Welcome to the forum. :clapper:Enjoy all the banter. :grinner:

:weightlifter::18red::weightlifter:

#15 ·
imported post

gkiesel wrote:
Hi, I,m a newby too! I did get this forum site from the boys at GWRRA, but from what I lurked you guys seem pretty cool and knowledgeable. so here goes
Welcome to all the new members:waving:The smartest move you could make is joining this forum...The Gurus are the best ever, they can answer anything about a Goldwing. All of the guys and gals are the best.

:12red::cool:

#18 ·
imported post

Yep Verdayne, I'm waiting for a 2006 model, really struggling with it, but I just get on here and live through you guys for a few months,and take my Wing Pills and I'm good for the day. Hoping there will be some new colors for "06",. Wife says Yellow, I'm kinda leaning towards Blue,but then that Silver has alot more Metallic after seeing it at the dealer,if these colors will be around in a few months. And of course will see what else Honda can do to improve the Wing Machine by then .:D

Randy

G
#19 ·
imported post

Road Burner wrote:
I'm waiting for a 2006 model, really struggling with it, Hoping there will be some new colors for "06",. Wife says Yellow, I'm kinda leaning towards Blue,but then that Silver has alot more Metallic after seeing it at the dealer.
Hey Road Runner :waving:I must warn you in time that a Red :18red:is the fastest colour. :clapper:

#20 ·
imported post

Redwing. wrote:
Road Burner wrote:
I'm waiting for a 2006 model, really struggling with it, Hoping there will be some new colors for "06",. Wife says Yellow, I'm kinda leaning towards Blue,but then that Silver has alot more Metallic after seeing it at the dealer.
Hey Road Runner :waving:I must warn you in time that a Red :18red:is the fastest colour. :clapper:

Okay Redwing I can handle the name slandering :grinner:Road Runner is close enough...LOL. The Red colored Things, ah I mean Wings,use to slow me down,they always seem to have those blue and red lights flashing behind them when I go blowing by them...:waving:All kidding aside, the colors ,what ever they may be,it's going to be a tuff choice. Thanks for the warm welcome Guys. Now am I suppose to click on this mana thing of yours, right??:baffled:;)Randy

G
#21 ·
imported post

Road Burner wrote:
Okay Redwing I can handle the name slandering :grinner:Road Runner is close enough...LOL.the colors ,what ever they may be,it's going to be a tuff choice. Thanks for the warm welcome Guys. Now am I suppose to click on this mana thing of yours, right??:baffled:;)Randy
Hey Road Burner :waving: My deepest apologies buddy. :crying:When you get to my age the eyes start playing tricks on you. :whip:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.