1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,734 Posts
imported post

i would have bought it too. lucky dog , nice find.

·
Premium Member
1,356 Posts
imported post

I'll give you $6 for it :D
Nice find sometimes you get lucky at those things I try to stop whenever I see one and have time.

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts
imported post

that would be great on our trip:cheeky1:would you take 11.30 and a pic of diggers bike:D

·
Premium Member
599 Posts
imported post

Might have a hard time staying on if it's magnetic.

·
Premium Member
434 Posts
imported post

You might be able to a magnet or piece of steel to the inside of the shelters to make the magnetic bag work. Nice find!

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
imported post

Mine is slightly different, the magnet flaps are much bigger. I think its gonna hold on fine...

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

I'll give 15 bucks plus shipping for it. My false tank is all steel so the magnets will work fine for me. Can't have my bottle of Apple jack!!

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

I haven't gone to a yard sale in years, all I ever found was used clothes and baby stuff. Nice find Dick.

·
Premium Member
6,765 Posts
imported post

Between you and Kramer finding the 84 Aspy there aint gonna be any good deals left. Congrats on the find.

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
imported post

Well, the side magnets land right on the corners as they transition to the side of the tank, so they only sort grab.

But, the front and back magnets are really grabbing! It might come off in a wreck, but I plan on not testing that theory... Its not coming off easily...

·
Premium Member
535 Posts
imported post

UBarW wrote:
Well, the side magnets land right on the corners as they transition to the side of the tank, so they only sort grab.

But, the front and back magnets are really grabbing! It might come off in a wreck, but I plan on not testing that theory... Its not coming off easily...
ubarw, i love watching your balls!!!!!!!!!:D:D:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1: rick:dude::dude::dude:

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
imported post

winginitrick wrote:
UBarW wrote:

ubarw, i love watching your balls!!!!!!!!!:D:D:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1: rick:dude::dude::dude:
Then you are gonna need a smoke after this...

http://blueballfixed.ytmnd.com/

·
Premium Member
6,947 Posts
imported post

Hey Ubar, try wrapping those magnet flaps around the tank top door then closing the door.

It's how mine used to work best.

Wish I still had that bag...convenient place to tuck things.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.