Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

When I dropped my bike early this month I scratched the bottom of the saddlebag lid.

I've seen lower air dams that come up past the angle at the bottom, and they would cover the scratch.

But I can't find them anywhere, does anyone have an idea where to get them?

·
Premium Member
1,822 Posts
imported post

English Bob wrote:
When I dropped my bike early this month
I seem to have missed the original post when you reported dropping your bike. Or did that slip your mind??? :D

·
Premium Member
3,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

cymru wrote:
English Bob wrote:
When I dropped my bike early this month
I seem to have missed the original post when you reported dropping your bike. Or did that slip your mind??? :D
No I joined the club, and had offers to look after my bike until my back healed, somewhere around next Sep was the prognosis.

Now my back is better, but there's snow everywhere.

http://www.goldwingfacts.com/forums/forum4/57326.html

·
Premium Member
3,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

No, they go on the front of the bag to stop pillions kicking the s%&t out of them.

The ones I am referring to run along the bottom of the bag and around the back, the stock ones are painted. The ones I have seen are wider than stock so that they actually come a little way up the bag, just far enough to hide my oops.

I'll have to ask miles.from.nowhere because his PO put them on his. In fact don't know why I didn't think of that first.

·
Premium Member
3,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

I looked at those, I think they are the same width as stock, they would do half the job because I damaged that part too.

I've emailed cyclemax to see if they can tell me for sure.

Thanks for all the help people.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.