Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

It just popped into my head. I know how President Elect Obama can generate funds for our Government instead of raising taxes...

He can become the countrys number one Pimp. He takes all those high priced $4000 an hour hookers and puts them to work for the government.

Heck most of the crooks in D.C. will use his services. Before you know it, all the money we pay those fools will be right back in the treasury where it came from.

Before you know it, he might even be able to branch it off to the individual states and we might be the only country in the world that has no income tax, no sales tax.

And they could really say that they paid for it all by sc***ing the population really good. :cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
10,276 Posts
imported post

Oh, don't worry. You got a good scr****g coming.

·
Premium Member
63,048 Posts
imported post

Ain't that the truth.........
Hang on to something solid.........

·
Premium Member
529 Posts
imported post

mikef wrote:
Oh, don't worry. You got a good scr****g coming.
but I'm afraid I'll be on the wrong end of this scr****g. :shock:

·
Premium Member
659 Posts
imported post

When it comes to Government, have you ever been on any OTHERend ??

Steve-O (b679995)

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

I don't know if the President is allowed to screw the public.

I believe that's the prerogative of the Legislative branch.:cooldevil:

·
Premium Member
659 Posts
imported post

Yes, I forgot, they changed that After Bill Clinton Left office ! :cheeky1:

Steve-O

·
Premium Member
6,765 Posts
imported post

I think I am going to do what Obama said we will do..."Cling to MY guns and my religion"

·
Premium Member
305 Posts
imported post

b679995 wrote:
When it comes to Government, have you ever been on any OTHERend ??

Steve-O (b679995)
Nope!:shock:

82Gl1100iwingman Wrote

I think I am going to do what Obama said we will do..."Cling to MY guns and my religion"

You can do that in Texas. Here in California Palosi, Finestien, Boxer and associates have it so we can't even fart in the forest without a gun permit, that only law enforcement and Finestien can have.

·
Premium Member
659 Posts
imported post

A couple of years ago, myself and Ponymanr got our Concealed Carry Permits, and I NEVER leave my house without my Ruger KP345 in tow, I take it when I walk the dog, go to the Grocery store, or wherever I am going. The constitution gave us the right to bear arms many years ago, and I did for several years before getting the license to do so. You will see a BIG uprising if they try to take ours, like they did in Australia, and several other Nations. If you read the statistics, there is more crime where people are not allowed to own or carry firearms. That is due to the fact that, Criminals will NEVER turn in any guns, only the honest people. I am a long way from a criminal, I haven't even had a Traffic ticket in 35 years, but IF I were, I would think twice before trying to MUG someone, thinking to myself,,, I wonder if he's carrying a Firearm!

GUNS DO NOT kill people,,,People Kill People,,, If guns kill people, then we can blame mis-spelled words on our Pencil as well.

Blessings

Steve-O (b679995)

·
Premium Member
814 Posts
imported post

Probably won't work Lost. They will tire quickly of paying for the service and make it part of the perks of being in office. Then we will be paying for it again;)

·
Premium Member
6,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
imported post

Reitzclean wrote:
Probably won't work Lost. They will tire quickly of paying for the service and make it part of the perks of being in office. Then we will be paying for it again;)
You are probably right..

If the truth was really known, that's probably what their secretarys are for in their offices.:cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
305 Posts
imported post

lostinflorida wrote:
Reitzclean wrote:
You are probably right..

If the truth was really known, that's probably what their secretarys are for in their offices.:cheeky1:
WHAT? :shock:Ted Kennedy, Mary Jo Kopechne? Was she just taking dicktation?:baffled:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.