Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Next time you feel the urge to take your 'Wing out and do Stoppies in the middle of a blind curve, on public streets - just remember - "Rusty warned me about doing these".

:D :shock:

[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/JzlXADc--us&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

·
Administrator
Piaggio MP3, was 02 GL1800
61,668 Posts
imported post

Nice the way that SUV driver stopped to see if he was okay.

wonder how he felt when the DPS used that film to get the license plate number?? :D

·
Premium Member
2,525 Posts
imported post

The old story. Two wrongs don't make a right. The kid had it coming, pulling a stupid stunt in a stupid place, but the SUV driver should have stopped. Now he/she will pay the price.

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts
imported post

did you see the fire eater catch himself on fire:D

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
imported post

Goldwings 4 ever wrote:
The old story. Two wrongs don't make a right. The kid had it coming, pulling a stupid stunt in a stupid place, but the SUV driver should have stopped. Now he/she will pay the price.
Sorry, I can completely empathize with that suv not stopping. That crowd of organ donors, all tatted up, covered in piercings, stoned.......couple dozen of 'em blaiming the suv for the wreck.........pretty intimidating.

Though many of us have been to enough various bike events to know that those bunch of oxygen thiefs are relatively harmless......and far more bark than bite......to the uninitiated...they probably looked pretty frightening.

Of course.......I'd of stopped and used that stunta's monobrow to polish my bumber before moving on.

·
Banned
12,287 Posts
imported post

:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
4,910 Posts
imported post

Bish wrote:
Goldwings 4 ever wrote:
Sorry, I can completely empathize with that suv not stopping. That crowd of organ donors, all tatted up, covered in piercings, stoned.......couple dozen of 'em blaiming the suv for the wreck.........pretty intimidating.

Though many of us have been to enough various bike events to know that those bunch of oxygen thiefs are relatively harmless......and far more bark than bite......to the uninitiated...they probably looked pretty frightening.

Of course.......I'd of stopped and used that stunta's monobrow to polish my bumber before moving on.
:cooldevil: tee hee...I like the way you think, Bish!!! :action::clapper:

·
Premium Member
8,524 Posts
imported post

The SUV was wrong plane and simple, by law. The biker was also wrong, no explanation needed for that either. But the SUV will pay as it was a hit and run. I have no sympathy for that.

·
Premium Member
2,919 Posts
imported post

Wow. You are a bunch of tough talkin' guys . . . . .

I'm pretty impressed.

·
Bruce County Boy/Snowbird
1,708 Posts
imported post

Here in Ontario they both would get it.

Biker charged with Stunt driving = Immediate roadside Licence suspension 7days, Bike towed in and held for 7 days and up to $ 12,500.00 fine.

SUV Driver carged with fail to remain = Summonsed to Court and a fine of usually around $ 500.00 IF found guilty and 1 yr driving licence suspension.

http://toronto.nowtoronto.com/LegalServices/kemptville_stunt_driving_fight_your_racing_or_stunt_charge_in_kemptville_1_888_989_3946_24hours/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=1651527

·
Premium Member
2,013 Posts
imported post

Goldwings 4 ever wrote:
Yes he should have stopped but was probably scared he would get his arrss kicked by all the other riders/bikers standing around watching.

·
Premium Member
2,419 Posts
imported post

I can say, with confidence, I would have stopped. I'd have called it in too. Clearly the dumbass on the zoom-splat is in the wrong. After all, that is why they are refered to as 'ZoomSplats'.

This group of reproductive failures chose a sharp, blind corner to do their stunts? This would be the poster of the year for birth control. The SUV driver? I'd throw the book at him/her. Not because of the dumbass. Nope, there is to much of this run-from-the-scene thing going on these days.

The driver had no reason to leave the scene. They could have just stayed in the vehicle and phoned it in. That way the failed atempt at reproduction could have been checked out and the cops could run the rest of those meatballs off, after taking names and numbers.

I'm willing to bet, had the driver done this, the idiots 'buddies', would have lit out like scalded hogs, leaving him (if he stayed) to face the music - alone.

·
Premium Member
2,525 Posts
imported post

Hawggy wrote:
SUV Driver carged with fail to remain = Summonsed to Court and a fine of usually around $ 500.00 IF found guilty and 1 yr driving licence suspension.

Leaving the scene is a criminal offence. The kid that hit me and left found that out when they cuffed him and took him away. He had no reason to fear for his life as long as I was out cold on the pavement.;)

Ifthe SUV driver was scared, thenpull down the road a mile and then call it in to the cops, stating thathe/she feared a reprisal.

·
Banned
12,287 Posts
imported post

Goldwings 4 ever wrote:
Ifthe SUV driver was scared, thenpull down the road a mile and then call it in to the cops, stating thathe/she feared a reprisal.
How do we know that it didn't go down this way?

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
imported post

I know that's what I'd want my wife to do if she got into a situation like that with the zoomsplat stunta crowd.

Anybody that is retarded enough to stoppie on a blind corner.....is probably not going to think through all the consequences of tossing a rock at a middle age woman or something.

Me? Like I said, I'd of gladly stopped..........and if a couple of those oxygen thieves got froggy....even better.

You see..........bungholes like those guys put every biker in America in danger.......because every time Joe America Cager sees that crap.......he associates it with all bikers and each and every one of us loses just a little bit more credibility.

You know.........there's places for that stuff........and a blind corner isn't it.

·
Premium Member
14,148 Posts
imported post

CaptainMidnight85 wrote:
Goldwings 4 ever wrote:
That's what I was thinking. Maybe the driver went down the road and called it in.

·
Premium Member
1,185 Posts
imported post

So, if the SUV driver stopped, would anyone come forth and tell what really happened?

John

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

The bike riders are indeed all idiots but the SUV driver is likely to be the only one found at fault because it was a rear ender type accident.

·
Banned
12,287 Posts
imported post

Is that a pull-down window shade.... or a bag over the drivers head?
Hard to tell...

Edit: Adjustments to brightness, contrast, and sharpened it a little. I swear I didn't add anything...:)And I gotta say..... it looks like a woman driver.... So, whith that being said, if she got out of dodge, I could understand it. Did she eventually own up to it further down the road? Don't know, but I'm sure someone knows....

Attachments

·
Premium Member
145 Posts
imported post

CaptainMidnight85 wrote:
Goldwings 4 ever wrote:
It's what I would had done, there was plenty of help there for the rider and a lot of anger towards the driver of the SUV. I have empathy for the SUV driver, the bikes stupid act of breaking to a near stop on a blind corner makes him lucky he's not dead.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.