Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Forum Diplomat
7,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Ski the mountains, ride the roads, love the wife....repeat...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,132 Posts
imported post

Simple Plan.... ??...... Maybe... But it took years to perfect it to that.

Simple Man.... ?? ...... Not a chance!

·
Forum Diplomat
7,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

jobe05 wrote:
Simple Plan.... ??...... Maybe... But it took years to perfect it to that.

Simple Man.... ?? ...... Not a chance!
It did, at that.... and I don't know about the "not a chance!" I seem to get simpler every day! Lol....

That's Beartooth Pass, by the way, Highway 212, Montana/Wyoming.... ever been over it? It's something you must do.... better yet, get ahold of me when you come and let's do it together! I've lost count now of how many times we've ridden it....six or seven maybe....

·
Premium Member
407 Posts
imported post

I don't know anything about skiing on snow but I've ridden planks on water. The machine? Hell I'm there period. Cool motorcycles. Old and new Hondas. The red haired soul mate? I've been there too. I married a blond one in '76. A red one in 2000. A calico one in 2010. Women are much more trouble than cats. Cooter my calico requires only ten minutes of petting each day. I need to keep her food and water but all she insists on is ten minutes of my time per day. Both of my wives required at least four hours per day.

Cats have much less overhead.

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts
imported post

A duck looks like a splendidly simple animal gently floating across a pond until you look beneath the water and see their feet flailing at warp speed!

So, CJ you are indeed a simple person! Your mind is like a duck's feet!:smiler:

Dubs

·
Premium Member
6,132 Posts
imported post

Out West?? Been to Arizona back in 1984, with the most beautiful girl in the world, Who said yes and married me just 5 months earlier. She got made at me when I told the gate person at a flea market in Phoenix that she was 12 years old, and the gate person believed me and gave me the child's rate.
We flew out there on United airlines, as we landed, the plane went dark and they went on strike! Stranded with no way home, which was Rochester NY at the time, we finally rented a car and drove home, seeing the sights along the way.

The rest of the west..... The other 99.9% of it....... On the bucket list. Bear tooth pass, on the bucket list, PCH, on the bucket list, Fishing in Alaska, on the bucket list.

Having a cup of coffee and good conversation with a simple man.........While the two most beautiful woman we know frolic and do their "Woman" things..... on the bucket list.

·
Premium Member
407 Posts
imported post

All my Ex's live in Texas. I'm still good friends with both of them. I have to see them both on a daily bases and not tell the other. Complicated. I guess I'm a fifty year old teenager. Who worships motorcycles. Calico cats and women.

Jobe05, come to north Texas and I'll feed you and put you up for the night.

·
Premium Member
6,132 Posts
imported post

TominDallas wrote:
I guess I'm a fifty year old teenager. Who worships motorcycles. Calico cats and women. "

In that order??

" Jobe05, come to north Texas and I'll feed you and put you up for the night.
Only if I can eat at the counter with that half naked bike.....:smiler:

:ssshh:

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts
imported post

OK, Let me get this straight?!

Ride the roads, ride the slopes, ride the......:shock:

Let me rethink the phrasing of this and get back to ya:ROFL:

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts
imported post

By the way..........

Been to Beartooth and it is the most beautiful place I have ever seen!!!!

·
Premium Member
12,779 Posts
imported post

I need a new job . You travelling folks are just so fortunate to be able to get about like you do . Keep it up and send us photos .

·
Premium Member
2,523 Posts
imported post

Mama told me when I was young
Come sit beside me, my only son
And listen closely to what I say
And if you do this it'll help you some sunny day

Oh, take your time don't live too fast
Troubles will come and they will pass
Go find a woman you'll find love
And don't forget son there is someone up above

And be a simple kind of man
Be something you love and understand
Baby be a simple kind of man
Oh, won't you do this for me son if you can?

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
imported post

What a difference the weather can play in the views. here are pictures when I crossed it the last week of August this year. Glad I was in the cage that day. Although the weather was nasty it was still beautiful.The first picture has arainbow init asthe hail comes down. There was a couple on a Harleyin front of usthat was getting pounded by the hail. You can see their tire track in betweenthe fresher cage tracks.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.