Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hey REDWING ,,I have come up with a great solution to your GURU begging problem ...All you have to do is change your sign in name from REDWING to GURU or even TOP GURU .and everytime you post something ,,instead of REDWING it will say TOP GURU ...now is that brillant or whaaaaaaand you wont have to give me any brown envelopes ,,cheers Ciaran

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Hey wexman, :cheeky1:Im sorry but i cannot accept any favours from you :crying: just in case that some day down the road you might look for a favour in return. :baffled:Secondly I would not give up my REDWING title for all the tea in wexford oh !i mean china. :stumped: I attended the interview in Dublin at great expence to myself,for "Guru" :jumper:conducted by the master himself (wingnut) :coollep:and he has decided that i am not yetfully qualified for promotion, :whip: so thetraining goes on. :weightlifter:

:leprechaun: :18red: :leprechaun:

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Do you mean the begging goes on or the training goes on :baffled:,,or training to be a better beggar goes on ?Oh and by the way I am still waiting for the apology re...Handlebar illuminations ..just in case it might have slipped your mind ,,at your age it is hard to keep anything in the head .:waving::waving:.cheers Ciaran

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Perhaps Shep should be awarded 'Guru' for most discerning dog for running away from all that embarrassment!

:cheeky1::cheeky1:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.