Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Forum Diplomat
7,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

What about having a "ride report" category? I'm always sticking my ride reports in general, and I sometimes wonder if I'm clogging up the works........ Does any administrators believe that such a category is practical? Or is it better just to go on putting them in "general?"

·
Lost on this *****
4,317 Posts
imported post

Ya know what Mel,,,,,,,, thats not a bad idea. But speaking for myself,,,,, I kinda like the way a report is tossed into the mix. It gives it that "zingy flavor".

But I'm not opposed to the idea either.

·
Just another ORF!
8,189 Posts
imported post

Trip Reports! ..... you guys actuallytake trips on motorcycles? :D

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
59,311 Posts
imported post

Ride Reports?

Wow! You guys actually ride a bike :cheeky1:

Ride Reports belong right here in the General Forum. It is motorcycle related I think ;), and if it is, then it belongs here :cheesygrin:

It is the constant mix of topics that makes this forum what it is. IF we broke it down into many different forums, it would detract from our unique flavor.....

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
imported post

Well...I'm not a believer in being organized, or for that matter, "Oregonized"? :smiler:

But I can tell you...a terrific resource like this is viewed, by folks all over the planet???? I kid you not.

I have an acquaintance from Norway (from the www.alpineroads.com site) which, incidentally, is pretty much fantastic, if you're dreaming of Europe, and especially the Alps) who'd like to visit the American west, in a year or two.

I don't know how to use (properly) the "search feature" here, but I DO know that there are some truly excellent route descriptions, often with accompanying maps, on this site.

It would be really useful (to the "rest of the world", as well as members) if these touring routes and descriptions were available at a "click", based on area/location?

Just a thought. Someone will no doubt explain how to use "search", and my stupidity will be nullified? :cool::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts
imported post

I took a trip on a motorcycle once. I'll never do that again! Wind in your hair, sun on your face. What was I thinking? heh, heh.

Bernie

·
Premium Member
2,019 Posts
imported post

AZgl1500 wrote:
It is the constant mix of topics that makes this forum what it is. IF we broke it down into many different forums, it would detract from our unique flavor.....
+1, John! I like the mixed bag of topics. :)

·
Anti-Guru
2,711 Posts
imported post

Let's go both ways -- how 'bout a ride forum that would require no less then 4 pics from the ride...

... and folks could still post text with fewer photos in the general forum ?

:)

·
Premium Member
17,087 Posts
imported post

General Motorcycle Discussion Forum = Anything goes as long as it deals with motorcycles. Just my $.02.

·
Premium Member
2008 Goldwing 1800
1,095 Posts
imported post

Ride???? Heck..I think I will try that this Sunday.. And report in. :action:

Might even have a few pics of this flat South Texas. :dance::dance:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.