Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1985 GL1200 Limited Edition
3,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

A friend of mine has a 2006 suzuki boulevard C50 that he just pulled out for the first time this year and after installing a new battery, and cranking the bike, he discovered that some of the light's weren't working; dashlight, brake light, etc.

After pulling the side cover's, seat, and fuel tank he couldn't find anything wrong until his wife, (Naturally!! :cheeky1:)pointed out some frayed wires that some mice had used for dinner possibly causing a short and blowing a fuse..

The question he asked me is where's the Furslugginur fuse blocklocated on the Beastie!! Being as I don't have a clue, even after a web search, I thought I'd ask more intelligent people than I if they knew where it is, or, where I can download a service manual for the bike.
As allway's I apreciate any help ya'll can give me!! :coollep:

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
imported post

Hi Don , i'm not sure if this will help i had a quick look over a couple of Suzuki internet forums but couldn't find any reference to the Furslugginur Fuse Block that you mentioned but i did find that the main fuse is located under the front seat ,the other fuses are behind the LHS crankcase cover next to the lock box , hope this helps Paul ..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.