Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Forum Diplomat
7,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Just hours from home, in a terrifying incident, CJ employs the super Montana magnum bear spray that he has carried for over 6000 miles...........

:cheeky1:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts
imported post

You are a SICK man Mel!:cheeky1:

Bernie

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
imported post

I dare you to let that fire extinguisher loose in that room and hang out for a couple of minutes.

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

Don't feed the wildlife!!!

·
Premium Member
658 Posts
imported post

I'd be careful about them wooden bears. They have the worst temper of all them bears.

·
Premium Member
20,611 Posts
imported post

Dubswing wrote:
You are a SICK man Mel!:cheeky1:

Bernie
I agree with Bernie! :cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts
imported post

I may have to report you to the SPCA for wildlife endangerment! :cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
2,642 Posts
imported post

Come on guys that stuff really works, that bear is scared stiff :cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
1,082 Posts
imported post

As a Chicago Police officer I can attest to the effectiveness of the spray. It is one of our favorite tools.

·
Forum Diplomat
7,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
imported post

Go ahead and laugh..... but the people that really know me know that I have two phobias -- predatory bears and my ex-wife.........

And the folks in Montana assured me that the Magnum Spray would be effective against both!

:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
275 Posts
imported post

I spoke witha lady in the BC Forest service who has had to use bear spray several times. She says thereare actually people out there that think it is a repellent like you would use for mosquitos and has seen people spray it around their tent at night! :D

Opposite desired effect as the spray is almost like a seasoning and attracts the bears thinking there is food.:gunhead:

·
Registered
819 Posts
imported post

It must have been open season on Goldwinger's for bears last week.

While we were heading over to the scrubbed Shuttle Launch on Saturday we stopped at the Bass Pro Shop in Orlando, I had just walked in the door when the attack happened. Fortunately the bear only ate my brain so I was OK.

Peter

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.