Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Mikef, after just a few lines of posts about a coil problem I am having, jumps up and says hey, Ive got some. I drop him a PM, how much do you want for them?

Him, nothing...

Can I at least pay the shipping?

Nope...

Next day, there was a PM from him with the tracking number. I told him that would be the service I would expect, IF I HAD BOUGHT SOMETHING!!!!

Mikef, the package came in today, safely wrapped and in good condition.

Such extra fine treatment, made more special since Im still a noob around here, wont be forgotten. Hopefully I can repay the favor sometime!!!

·
Monkey with a Football
19,237 Posts
imported post

Now his neighbor's bike won't start. Nice work Mike. :clapper::clapper::clapper:

·
Premium Member
9,409 Posts
imported post

Rudy wrote:
Now his neighbor's bike won't start. Nice work Mike. :clapper::clapper::clapper:
But his neighbor isn't a member here :cooldevil:

WTG Mike :waving:

·
Premium Member
2,144 Posts
imported post

:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
4,473 Posts
imported post

Very Good mikef. You get an 'A' today and an 'E' in conduct.:clapper::clapper:

·
Premium Member
10,276 Posts
imported post

I'm glad you got them and I hope that solves your problem. You can do me a favor and tell me, once and for all, if the wires for the plugs, were correctly placed for the correct firing order.

I'm glad I could help, Robert. I may take you up on that visit, when I'm in the area. I really need to hit the south this year.....:waving:

Hmm.........neighbor's at the door.....wonder what he wants? :cooldevil:

·
Premium Member
5,713 Posts
imported post

Tell him to join the forum, I'm sure he will find someone to help him out!!:cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

mikef wrote:
I'm glad you got them and I hope that solves your problem. You can do me a favor and tell me, once and for all, if the wires for the plugs, were correctly placed for the correct firing order.

I'm glad I could help, Robert. I may take you up on that visit, when I'm in the area. I really need to hit the south this year.....:waving:

Hmm.........neighbor's at the door.....wonder what he wants? :cooldevil:
Mikef, on both bikes I have, the right coil services the front cylinders, and the left services the rear. It would be quite easy for someone to change things around, the high tension leads screw into the coils with that ribbed-looking compression nut.

I should get to wrenching on Saturday. Hopefully that will take care of the engine! Then, it is on to bleeding all the hydraulics and maybe a ride around the block....!

C'mon down when you're ready! I have entertained dirt bikers from as far away as Australia, how much trouble could you be?!?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.